Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Dress shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Ansley decided that if she was going to wear a dress then she might as well do it right and drive to Jackson City to the mall and find one. She walked into the mall looking around searching for a store to get the dress. She was kinda hoping she would find a white one, that way she could go along the lines of the white queen.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:37 pm

A day at the mall that was something Winry enjoyed alot since she liked shopping for everyone. LEaving her beloved at home to play football with his brother, Winry instead went alone since Selene was busy taking care of a few things. She was feeling a little bad cause Selene claimed to always be busy with something when she wants to do something. Entering the mall. she went to the dress store that she loved to go to.
trying on a few she found some. Since it was an alice in wonderland theme, she didn't want to disappoint anyone. As she tried on a few till she found one.

Dress shopping Alice+in+Wonderland

"This will be perfect..." Her voice went silent as her eyes saw a human girl coming in. One named ansley that her sister Selene spoke to not to long ago. Making friends was her sister's strong point and her's as well. Turning her head as the girl was looking at dresses, she knew that Drake had asked her to the party. "Hello." Winry said while wearing the blue dress.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Asnley turned around from the dress rack that she was browsing and saw the blonde girl that had spoken to her. "Uhm, Hello" She smiled, but she wasn't sure who this girl was. But she didn't want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 pm

"you must be Ansley...the new girl." Winry smiled, walking over to the human with a smile on her face. The structure seemed rather nice for a human, and her mind could already picture a few dresses in the store for her. Snapping out of it, Winry smiled. "Name is Winry Romanov. I'm Selene's foster sister. she told me about you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Ansley laughed a little. So this was the sister that was fashion crazed. "It's nice to meet you Winry. I am just looking for a dress for this weekend." She was clearly excited about being with Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

"A date...or coming to the party?" Winry asked with a smile. Her eyes looked at the girl for a moment before spotting a dress off to the side. "Maybe you should go as Alice instead of me. I was thinking the white queen or the evil queen. Who are you going with?" Winry was a cherful girl, but her sight saw two outcomes in the next two hours. Some teens picking a fight, or them missing it and someone else getting hurt. That is something Winry couldn'tlet happen.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm

A light blush came to her cheeks. "I guess you could say that I am going to both. Drake asked me to come to the party with him. She smiled thinking more about this weekend. Looking at the dress that Winry was looking at she smiled. "Well if you go with the White Queen then you could wear this one." Ansley held up the white dress that she was thinking of getting herself, but the Alice dress looked great too.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:26 pm

((I got to wait for Aro on the other one cause he has to tell Drake about what to do. lol.))

Winry smiled at the thought of being in the dress, but she already had that one. She used it for a high school dance last year. Shaking her head, she thought about it on Ansley.
"Well then since you will be coming to my party. I'll help you. Maybe I can talk Drake into being a white king." She winked, she never thought she would see the day that Drake would ask someone to dance with him.
"Are you from this area?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 pm

"My family and I just moved to Eternal Rose. My Uncle got a job at the school as the new english teacher." Ansley smiled at the thought of Drake in a way matching her. But she kept in mind what Selene and Drake had said about her being dressed up like a doll. She wondered how bad it could be? She might like being all dressed up, especially for her first date. "I would love to have your help Winry. I'm not so good at the whole dressing up thing and I will need all the help I can get."

(( Okie dokie, I read it >.> I might have a little talk with Aro to see if I can keep ansley Human in there too))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Winry smiled as the girl had given her permission to help. That is something people normally advised against. Grabbing Ansley's arm she grabbed a few dresses and snapped her fingers causing the owner to come over. Winry had this store wrapped around her little finger since she spends so much there.

"I want white dresses. For my party that will fit my new friend." Winry smiled. the woman smiled and nodded her head walking around gathering some gorgeous dresses. "Try these on." Winry handed ansley the dresses in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Ansley laughed and took the dresses into the changing room. She put the first one on and came out and turned around. "Okay, so, what do you think?
She was a little nervous about what she would say since she was such a fashion queen. But whatever she picked was fine with her.

Dress shopping Emma
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Looking at the dress as she sat in a chair; it didn't look bad. She actually liked it. Handing it to the girl though, she did make the dress look nice. Winry tapped her lips for a minute.
"I like it. but lets try this one." Winry said, handing thegirl another dress. Thinkng for a momet she realized that she had the blue dress on still. "don't worry Miss. I'm buying this one."

dress winry gave her:
Dress shopping Emma-watson-red-carpet-london-national-movie-awards-white-chanel-dress
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:49 pm

She smiled taking the dress to walk into the dressing room again changing into the dress that was given to her. She liked this one alot better, it was more White Queenish. She walked out again to show Winry. She turned so that she could see her better. "Okay, how about this one? I kinda like it better than the first one."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:51 pm

"damn straight. I might have had to fix the last one." Winry was joking of course; but she loved this dress on the girl. Wondering though what else the girl might want to wear she stood up walking around the girl. Almost two stepping around.
"Wow. This dress might put all mine to shame. I love it on you." She smiled, "Is there anything you want to pick out and try?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 pm

She smiled as Winry gave her the compliment, she wasn't really used to hearing that from other people. She wasn't sure if there was anything else that she wanted to try on. But she looked around the store, she might as well look for another dress, she might need it later. Off in the corner she saw a dress that would match her shoes that Drake had gotten for her, maybe she should get that and wear it into town one day, just in case she saw Drake.

Dress shopping Courtneydress_hotpink_300
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Waiting near the dressing room, her eyes could see the dress that Ansley picked out. It was one that she liked, something that she would have dressed the girl up in if she could. but Winry smiled as she gave the woman cash for the blue dress. Going back into the changing room coming back out in a white skirt and a blue tank top. Putting her black high heels back on she gave the store owner the dress.
"That is a pretty dress. Would match those shoes." She winked
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:09 pm

She laughed, but how did she know about the shoes? "I am guessing Selene told you about the shoe huh? I have to keep my deal with Drake about wearing them to the party." She laughed again, that was a pretty smooth move that was pulled. She walked back into the dressing room and changed out of the dress, then walked over to the pink and black one. She would probably get both of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:16 pm

She wished she could tell the girl that she knew way before the girl even got them. winry may be able to see into the future, but only two hours ahead. Some guys were watching them through the window and her visions began playing again as her eyes looked at ansley in the beautiful dress.
"Pretty. That will go great for that dance coming up. This town has so many I forgot the name." Winry said, she thought the shoes would go great with it. "I love it. Maybe you can be my dress shopping buddy from now on. Since no one goes shopping with me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Ansley laughed again, she knew why no one wanted to go shopping with her. But it would be fun to have a shopping buddy. "I think that it would be fun to be your shopping buddy. I think that it would be fun. Selene told me that your foster mother likes to host parties, I can imagine there would be alot. She looked at the guys looking at them through the window, they were kinda cute, but not as cute as Drake. She kinda hoped that they would run into him at the mall. She took the dresses up to the clerk and laid them on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Winry looked at Ansley with a smile as she spoted a few dresses that she gave the owner. "Well you want to go grab some hair pieces?" Winry asked, suddenly something passed through her mind as her caught the boys in the window again watchng Winry and her. Pulling out her phone she called a friend.
"Can you come...thanks." Winry smiled turning off her phone.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 pm

She hadn't thought about something to put in her hair, but if she was going to dress up then she might as well do it right. "I'll be right back" She told the store owner before walking around the store or find something to go with both dresses.
While she was walking around she found a white rose hair clip that would go perfectly with her dress for this weekend. Seeing the boys still watching them kinda made her nervous.

Dress shopping Silkflower83
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The boys were known for causing trouble and recking places in the mall. Winry smiled at the flower, but suddenly she grabbed her arm pulling her back as the boys came in knocking over the racks.

"Get out of here!" The owner yelled as she pressed a red button under the desk for security.

"Make us. Oooo who are these hotties." One smirked.

Winry frowned as Drake appeared behind theboy after running into the store. She sighed thinking that it took him long enough. Staring at the boys he smirked as his accent came out.

"You know. In my country. Those who destroy become the coats we wear and burned alive. Though I much likedthe smell of burning flesh." He smirked, but then frowned at the teens as they flinched at what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Ansley jumped as the boys entered the store. She was kinda freaked out about it. But as soon as she saw Drake she felt safe again. She didn't know why, but she really trusted Drake.
She looked at Winry looking a bit scared. The boys seemed to be scared of Drake now, which was good, She wanted them to go away.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Two of the boys shoved Drake and Winry saw that if this continued then there might be an attack and exposure. the owner kept yelling for them to get out as some of the dresses were not ripped and ruined. Winry frowned and pushed one of the boys out of the store. te security guards came and the boys took off without a second thought. Drake frowned as Winry had called him to help and turned out it was a good idea.

"Is everyone alright?" The owner asked.

"We're okay." Winry smiled walking over to Ansley.

"Hey. You okay?" Drake asked looking at Ansley. She appeared to be dress shopping as he saw Winry's other meaning of calling her. Normally she could call her lover.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm

She looked at Drake a little shocked about what had just happened. But really she shouldn't, she saw that kind of stuff all the time in NYC. It was probably the fact that she was never the one that was in the middle of it. Slowly she nodded her head. "Yeah, I think so. That was just.. something that I wasn't expecting I guess. I guess it's a good thing that you came in when you did."
Ansley tried to smile but at the moment it wasn't really working. She was very happy that Drake had come though, she was looking forward to seeing him that day anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dress shopping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: