Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Dress shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:05 pm

"Glad you are alright. I was looking for a newsuit, before diva here forces me to-"
"White. You must wear a white Tux." Winry made him stop. Drake sighed and she had already done it, but then he stood next to ansley. "This should be amusing. Drake...make sure not to wear brown shoes with the white suit. you wore red shoes last time with a black one. that thing looked ugly."
"Ansley, would you like something to eat?" drake smiled, he was in the mood for ice cream but normal food to humans came first at times. Winry waved her arms like a cartoon character as they were shopping.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

"Sure, but I need to pay for my dresses first. Then maybe after we eat we can get some ice cream or something." She laughed at Winry, she knew that the girl wanted to shop more, but Ansley was really hungry. "Don't worry Winry, we can still go shopping. Not like I am moving away any time soon." She said laughing, and walked back over to the counter stepping over the dress racks that had been knocked over.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:35 pm

cheering Winry grabbed her boxes from the owner as Ansley paid for hers. The place was so nice to go shopping in; but a thought crossed her mind.
"Lets go to the resturant in the mall." Drake said as he walked forward. "My suit is somewhere in town. Got to find the store later. So Ansley, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Ansley grabbed her boxes and walked next to Drake. "I've been good, I started working on a new song I am writing. Not sure how well it will turn out, but in my head it sounds good." Ansley laughed saying this. She really didn't know if it would sound good out loud, since she was missing something for it to be completed. Actually all of her songs were like that, she always wrote in a guitar line for it hoping that one day she could find someone to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 pm

"can't wait to see the dress. Wonder if I have to dance ball room. I have no clue how to waltz." Drake sighed, as they headed to the resturant. the smell of mortal food made Drake a bit hungry as it made Winry's nose scrunch up. She didnt like human foood since it tasted like dirt to her. She could never know how a half breed can stand the stuff. "I would love to hear the song sometime. I might even be able to get you a demo cd out."
"Awww Draky...thats a nice thing to do for Ansley." Winry smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Ansley smiled, she knew how to ballroom dance, her uncle had taught her when she was younger."I can teach you how to waltz, that is if it is needed. I have known how to since I was young, I would always dance around the house with my uncle."
When Drake said that he wanted to hear her music she blushed and a wide smile went across her face. "That would be awesome, you might even be able to help me finish it." She wondered if he would be willing to help her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 pm

He felt bad, he should be the one teaching her how to dance but instead this six hundred year old vampire half breed couldn't even dance a simple dance as the waltz. Putting a smile on his face as they entered the BBQ resturant te smell of fresh cooked food filled his nose. Ansley frowned as she was on an animal diet, and yet here they were in a place that serves meat that are from animals that she eats. ansley's blood in the mixture was starting to make her hungry. Fighting it, she could bare it for a long while.
Drake got them a seat near the back where the sun can't shine. "I would like to learn from you princess. And in exchange I'll pick you up for the dance and listen to your song." Drake winked as he pulled out the chairs for the women.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Taking in the scent of the restaurant she smiled, she loved Bar-B-Q. Especially Tennessee bar-b-q. She was liking this place, and meeting Winry was quite an adventure in it's self. "You have your self another deal. But I am warning you, my music isn't all that great. Even thought my aunt and uncle will tell you otherwise." She looked at Drake and smiled before sitting down in her chair and moving up to the table.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 pm

"that is what they told me when I was young." Drake lied, his family hated his choice to live away from them but also that he was a rock star. He hasn't spoke to them for over fifty years for a reason and he wanted to keep it that way. "My family hated that I wanted to be who I wanted. So I left my homeland, coming here to America. Never went back."
"Liar." Winry laughed. "I'm joking. I'm not hungry. you guys eat." winry told them as the waiter came up.
"How about some ribs with a salad. Two jars of blood and a soda for the lovely young lady here." Drake smirked. Winry almost hit him about the blood thing. "I'm joking about the blood."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Ansley laughed, but still thought that the joke was a little odd. "Sounds good to me, and I'll have a sprite." She smiled and looked at Drake again as the waiter walked away. "That's kinda sad, do you ever miss your family? I mean, since they are so far away. I couldn't imagine being away from my family." She felt really bad for Drake. He was such a great guy and he deserved to have a family that loved and supported him in the decisions that he made.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 pm

"Only my uncle." He said. Drake wasn't one to like people taking pity on him. Looking at Ansley for a minute his ears heard the waitor leave to grab their orders. "Other then that, I am not missing any of them. I wasn't exactly raised by my family." He sounded like he was from a couple hundred years in the past. It was his accent he always had. "But I am glad you have a family that cares for you."

Winry showed fake tears. "Aww thats so sad. I'll make sure to tell your aunt that when I need her in the fall." Winry smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Ansley laughed lightly at Winry, she was clearly trying to mess with Drake. They seemed to be like water and oil, they didn't really mix together. "Well you seem to have great friends here, so atleast you still have people to keep you company." She pulled out her cell to answer a text that she had gotten from her aunt asking her to pick up a few things before she came home.
When she put away her phone the waiter had come back with their drinks and food. It smelled like heaven to her, good southern cooking, just what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 pm

The food arrived and suddenly Drake felt like he was in heaven, well since ansley was there he was in heaven. Ansley looked at them as she leaned back looking at what she spent today on everything. She was starting to understand why no one wanted to go with her. She could spend an entire fortune on clothing alone.
"How do you like the food? And yeah, I got some good friends." Drake smiled. "I'm sure you will soon as well." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Ansley took a bite of the food and chewed it before answering Drake. She knew her manners, and talking with your mouth full was not high on the okay list. "It's great. I haven't had food like this since I moved up to New York City three years ago. I have really missed it." She smiled , she already had a few great friends. It was more than what she had before. The kids she went to school with in NY kinda labeled her as the weird kid, so she didn't have many friend.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:02 am

The taste filled his senses as Drake is happy to hear that the food is good as he took another bite of his ribs. ansley smiled while looking at a book of dress designs that she can order for prom or something that might be coming up. She also had to get something for Selene to go back to Romania with in the fall. She hated all the traveling, wishing that she could just live in one place all her life with Julius.

"Well if Tennessee is known for one thing, its BBQ's. As far as I have seen. You ain't getting out of me hearing your songs." Drake smirked. "Oh that reminds me...I am thinking of starting my music career back up."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:12 am

Ansley laughed, she had guessed that much. No matter what she tried she wasn't going to get out of it. she took another bite of her food. "I think that you should. But you have to promise me that I get to hear some of your music too." She smiled at him before taking another bite of her food. She thought about what him starting his music career might mean. Would that mean that he would leave Eternal rose? She really hoped not, she was beginning to think that she was really falling head over heels for Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 am

Drake smiled nodding his head. Looking at Ansley he couldn't pass up an opportunity to show his music off to her. But then again his old life of a rockstar life had died when he posed his death so he couldn't exactly show her his music but he could show her some new stuff.
"Sure. But do you want to go on stage with me?" Drake asked with a smirk.
Winry paused and almost started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 am

Ansley stopped trying to figure out if he was serious or if he was joking. Being on stage wasn't exactly her thing. But if she had to then she would, and if Drake asked her to she would. "Hmmm... Stage.. lots of people. That would have to be something I worked up to. She laughed "I'm not exactly the first person you would want to see on stage.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 am

"Awww. Your breaking my little heart." He said in his old tongue, He wondered though if she would just dance on stage with him but then again he had to learn how to waltz from this girl. the dance that he disliked more than anything.
"Well then visit me a few times."
"How about you just don't start that life up again?" Winry sighed.
"I got to do something other then sit and walk around." Drake told them.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 am

"I think that I can handle coming to see you on stage. " Ansley smiled, it would be cool to go to one of his concerts if he did actually start back up. She agreed with Winry too, she didn't want him to go off and never come back. "You know, you don't just have to walk around all day. I'm a senior this year and I have notthing but free time. Maybe you could show me around more." A light blush came to her cheeks as she asked Drake this. Not knowing what he would say, but she had her fingers crossed that he would agree.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

That was something he couldn't really do since the sun popped out once in a while and the fact that he is out during the day is saying alot.
"Sorry. I won't be coming out during the day anymore. Not as much cloud cover lately." He smirked, drake ate another rib as it tasted so good. "You should try this winry."
"I can't eat that." Winry frowned as her smile disappeared. He knew damn well she couldn't eat human food. "Ansley, can I play with your hair for the party."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:24 pm

A slight frown appeared on Ansley's face. She really wanted to see a lot of him. But she guessed that some was better than none. When Winry asked if she could play with her hair she had to think about it for a few minutes. But she guessed that it couldn't be that bad. "Sure, you can play with my hair.Just nothing too outrageous."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 pm

Winry smiled and stood up as her phone rang. It was Selene so she sat back down. Drake stard at Ansley for a moment thinking about what to ask her.
"Ever had a boyfriend?" Drake asked with a smile. "Would you like to go to the movies with me this friday?"

"Yes Sis. I'll make sure not to go overboard. Oh...how is that boy you met...hey don't snap at me." Winry finally took a breath for a moment. "Oh ok. So we are going hiking this weekend cause...oh yeah. That class thing. Can I invite Ansley and Drake. Yay!!! alright love you sis. bye." Winry hung up her phone with a smirk on her face. Turning to them.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:36 pm

" The answer to the first question is, No, and to the second, Sure! Sounds like fun." Ansley smiled. She was actually going out on a date with Drake. This was her first date ever, and she pictured that it would be amazing.
Over hearing the conversation that Winry was having on the phone, she tilted her head to the side a little. What thing was she talking about? but if she was with her new friends she really didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Drake smiled happy to get a date with Ansley, but he also had a surprise for her. Pulling a small white box from his pocket he pushed it across the table to her. It was the necklace she was looking at in town, but he had gone back and bought it later thinking she could wear it on their date.

"Hope you like it." Drake smiled.

"Want to come out hiking to a bon fire with us after the movie?" Winry asked Ansley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: