Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Dress shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Dress shopping - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 pm

She smiled and wrapped her amrs around his neck as he carried her up to her front door. She pushed the doorbell wit her foot. Since they had just moved in her uncle hadn't bought her a house key yet. "You are welcome any time Rockstar. Maybe next time I can show you my recording studio. Right now everything is still in boxes." Right then her Aunt came to the door and opened it. Hey Aunt Millie, this is Drake. This is the guy Itold you that invited me to the party."

Millie smiled at Drake. She thought that he was a rather nice looking guy. Aside from the fact that he was holding her neice. "It's very nice to meet you Drake. So you are the boy that has my neice head over heels." Millie smiled at Drake.

Ansley's cheeks turned a bright pink when her aunt had said that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Drake went silent, she was that head over heels for him....it made him worry. if she found out about vampires, would she run right to her family and tell? would he have to kill them or erase their memories along with Ansley's? Placing Ansley on her feet, he looked at millie calmly as his face had changed to serious.
"Drake Razorite. Sorry, she said she was tired." Drake told Ansley's aunt calmly. "You and your husband are invited as well. We shall get to know each other more."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Millie laughed a little at Drake's reaction. "I think that we will stay here and finish unpacking things. Besides I think that Ansley might have more fun if we weren't around." She stepped back to let Ansley in. Shecould tell that she was really tired. Millie would ask her how her day went in the morning. "So Drake, will I be seeing you around more?" Millie smiled hoping that he would say yes, she had never seen Ansley glow so much when she told her that she was going to the party with him.

Ansley's cheek turned an even brighterpink. Her aunt was going over board with this whole new guy thing. She gave Drake a hug and a peck on the cheek. "I had alot of fun today. Thanks for bringing me home.I'll see you on friday then." She smiled and gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

not really knowing how to answer that. "Maybe. I have things to tend to since I have to work." Drake told the woman calmly. Giving Ansley a wink he bid her fairwell before leaving. He wasn't sure, he had fallen for Ansley but the fear of her finding out worried him. She seemed so close to her family, and here he is a vampire. fearing that the only way to be with her forever would be to turn her. He had to talk to someone about this but he didn't know who at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

"Well in that case, I will be seeing you around." Before closing the door Millie gave Drake a warm smile.

Ansley skipped up to her bed room places her boxes next to her closet. She then took out her phone and texted Drake. Sorry about my aunt. She tends to over exaggerate some things.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Accpting the text as he was at his home now, he laid on his cushion bed as the windows were all painted black. In his mind Ansley could never see this place.
replying he wrote It is alright Ansley...its just I am worried right now. There are things...never mind. have a good rest. Drake couldn't tell her. He couldn't tell her that there were things that she didn't know she might call him a cheater or something.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

That's okay. I just didn't want my aunt to scare you. Nighty Night. Sleep well Rockstar. Ansley laid her phone on her side table then laid in her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was out like a light. She couldn't wait until Friday, but for now it was time she rested.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Recieving the message, Drake's mind went silent for a moment as he could hear his beating little heart in his chest. the smell of his ice cream blood in the fridge filled his nose but he is too tired.
"I wish I could tell you." drake said as he texted one of his friends about meeting up with him tomorrow to talk. He needed some advice on what to do about the human. that is something he isn't use to.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

~End of Topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: