Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Dress shopping

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Dress shopping - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:43 pm

He had so many jokes running through hismind when she said something about jumping during a vampire movie. Made him think of her reaction to when she found out about him.
"There are more things that go boo in the night. And these vampires are not scary. they are kitties." Drake said, he didn't really mean to say that but that is how it came out.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Ansley laughed "Okay, I will take your word for it." The light began to fade as the previews before the movie came on. Getting comfortable in her seat she she tried to crack her back again. It was hurting a little more now. The theater seats weren't exactly the best seats in the world but she would live.
Watching the screen she ate a small bite of the cotton candy that Drake had gotten for her. She was really enjoying herself today. She couldn't think of a better day that she has ever had.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 am

Watching the movie, he realized that he looked like the guy a bit that is in the movie. Though he was starting to wonder if someone used him as a character. Making him laugh a bit, he had a few friends in the music business that are vampires that know about his problem. Turning his head to ansley he saw that she wasn't feeling too well or at least looks like she is in pain.
"I think you would look beautiful as a vampire." Drake winked at her in a whispering tone.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:44 am

Ansley watched the movie, it was pretty good actually. This was one that he would have to add to her movie collection. She couldn't help but notice that the guy in the movie looked almost like Drake's twin. It was amazing, she couldn't help but giggling inside her head. She looked over to Drake and smiled softly "I think that being a vampire wuld be cool. Aside from the whole blood thing." She whispered back giggling at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 am

Drake smiled and leaned over to ansley's ear to whisper something in there. "Would you like to be one? Blood isn't all that bad." He joked of course, but the blood part was good to him especially how he can make blood ice cream once in a while he still doens't know how he pulls that off half the time. Turning his head he saw Akasha on tv, the bad bitch of the movie. he wasn't very fond of that character but Marius amused him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 am

"I think that it would be cool." Ansley giggled quietly knowing he was just kidding around. She linked her arm to his and laid her head on his should her watching the movie. She was very glad that Drake had picked this movie, she actually liked it. And she wasn't scared one bit. It probably had to do something with the fact that Lestat looked so much like Drake.

Last edited by Ansley on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:30 pm

((Marius doesn't look like Drake. >.< Lestat does...lol))

Drake smiled as he tilted his head back falling asleep in the chair. He dreamed of him being in the movie as Lestat but ansley as the human he is forced to kill; sadness filled his mind as her blood filled his dreams. Flinching in the chair he wasn't thrilled about this dream.
"ansley..." Drake whispered in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 pm

((that's what I thought.... it's been a looooooong time since I watched Queen of the Damned lol. I had a wittle blonde moment))

Hearing Drake say her name she lifted her head to see what it was that he wanted. She saw that he was asleep and she laughed lightly. Laying her head back down she figured she would let him sleep. She kept watching the movie. Covering her eyes once or twice. But other than that it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Drake woke up looking at Ansley as they came to the fight in the movie. Turning to his new love, the dream he had seemed like a nightmare. Watching her die and not doing anything about it.
"ansley...what do you think of vampires?" He asked, "Do you think they are blood sucking fiends?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

She looked at Drake thinking that his question was a little odd but she would answer it anyway. Turning her gaze from the screen she looked up at him. "I think that they are pretty cool. Although meeting one in a dark ally way isn't exactly on the top of my things to do. But I don't think that they are blood sucking fiends." She said smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Smilig the movie was almost over since the guy had to change the human. It was nice to see a happy ending for a vampire in the end. Looking at Ansley for a moment. "People say they are souless beasts. But there are things maybe keeping them secret. Don't you think?" Drake smiled at Ansley giving her a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Ansley smiled as Drake kissed her forehead. "Yup." Once the movie ended Ansley bent down and got her messenger bag slinging it over her shoulder and standing. "After that movie, I think that it would be pretty awesome to be a vampire. Minus the blood, maybe there is like a counter to that part. I don't do so well when it comes to blood." She laughed thinking about the last time she got a cut and got really light headed and almost fell into her uncle while he was teaching a class.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Getting up he figured it was time to go home; or at least take Ansley home. "I'll take you home." Drake said, walking over to the door rubbing the back of his head. He was so tired he felt bad about falling asleep during the movie. Wrapping his arm around Ansley's waist, he leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "Its going to be late soon."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

She didn't really want to go home, she could stay with Drake forever. She liked to be with him, he made her feel comfortable. Even if they had just met, she felt like she could tell him anything and he wouldn't tell anyone. Leaning up she kissed his cheek lightly and smiled. "Thanks for today. I think that this is the most fun that I have had in a very long time. Aside from being dragged around by Selene of course." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 pm

drake's head rose when she said Selene. That was something he didnt' expect. He didn't see her all day and was curious to if she might have appeared while he was gone before. Taking her outside the sun had gone down making it safe.
"Maybe I'll take you star gazing." Drake winked at her, he wasn't sure about what to say. his mind went blank for a moment as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm

A wide smile went across her face. One she was getting to stay with Drake longer and two she loved the stars. Besides her music the stars were like her own personal get away. "I would love to go star gazing. The stars are one of my favorite things. Aside from my music and sweets." She now had a little bounce to her step. Drake was hitting all the right buttons with her. She was falling head over heels for him now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 pm

"I'll take you after the bon fire friday." Drake told her as he opened the car door for her. He wanted to sleep and get some blood before he bit Ansley. thinking that he might have some blood ice cream at home, or at least beable to steal some from the Darkous blood package storage area. "I'm very sorry. I am really tired." Drake told her, he felt a little bad that she wanted to go star gazing and he was about to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm

She yawned a little, she realized that she was actually tired herself. They day had flown by so quickly that she almost forgot what all she had done that day. she got in the car and put her seatbelt on. "It's fine. I think that my bed is calling my name." She said yawning again. She laid her head back on the head rest of her car seat closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 pm

Closing the door he got inside the car and started it up. Drake thought for a moment as he saw the sleepy Ansley; she looked like an angel to his eyes. Backing up he began driving back to town where he was going to drop Ansley off. He wasn't going to take her to his home since he is rather old fashion.
"Do you like sports or skating?" Drake asked with a smile. "I should make you home made ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

She lifted her head and looked at Drake. "I like football, ice skating, skateboarding and snowboarding. Living up in New York I got use to the winter sports stuff." She liked the sound of the ice cream. she liked ice cream out of a carton but of course the homemade was always the best. "Yum, homemade ice cream is the best." Ansley smiled and leaned her head back on the seat again. She was worn out from her shopping, then the dancing and falling.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Drake smiled as he pulled into eternal rose, he loved ice skating when he lived in romania. "Would you like to go with me sometime?" Drake asked with a smile. His eyes turned to Ansley for a moment as she seemed to be drifting in and out of lala land. (LOL)
"We are almost there. Want me to carry you in?" Drake joked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Ansley didn't hear Drake. She had fallen asleep on the way back to Enternal Rose. She was toally worn out from what all had happened that day. As she sat there her head fell to the side and slid onto Drake's shoulder. A soft smile went across her face as she gently nuzzled his shoulder getting my comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Stopping in front of Ansley's house his eyes looked at the house with its lights on. Getting out he walked over to Ansley's door. "Ansley..." drake said calmly. He would pick her up if she wanted and carried her inside, though then her aunt and uncle might think something is wrong. "I would like to meet your ant and uncle sometime over dinner." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Ansley opened her eyes slowly letting out a little yawn. She was home and her bed was so close. She just had to get there first. She grabbed her few bags and got out of the car she smiled at Drake and nodded her head. "I think that my Aunt and Uncle would really like you." She said with a yawn sneaking up on her. She swayed alittle. "Were you serious about the carrying me in thing? I'm not sure that I could make it up the stairs without falling." she said laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Drake smiled and didn't hesitate as he picked her up in his arms like prince charming would. He figured it was a good laugh, since many people wouldn't call him that. "I wasn't joking." He said a e carried her up the steps. She was light like a feather, he checked once in while to make sure he is still holding her in his arms. "If I get locked out my house I might show up." He winked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dress shopping   Dress shopping - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dress shopping
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Hearts :: Fun :: Old threads-
Jump to: