Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:27 pm

"but having to be alone for eternity would be worse wouldn't it?" He kinda figured she would say that. But he wanted to be with her for as long as he possibly could. "I would take all the suffering in the world, if I got to spend every moment with you. I would be worth it, and I would give anything to have it."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

now Selene wasn't happy but she didn't show it. A look on her face showed a smile but inside all she felt was pain and darkness building up. Hearing his words hurt her, he would give up everything. but she didn't want him to. He had a family and will have more friends.
"Saying that...sounded like me in korea when I was just an elemental." Selene said, she stepped back from him and thought for a moment as she could Hear Julius coming up the steps.
"Question game." Selene smiled. "what rank am I in the vampire world?" Selene smiled as she opened the door. she tried to change the subject since she didn't like this topic.

"Come on game time." Julius laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 pm

"Well seeing as you are pretty powerful over Amber and Henry. Then they were saying that you were going to send them to Romania. I am thinking you are pretty high up there on the food chain. So are you like and Vampire Princess or something?" He was totally joking around when he said the thing about being a princess. He didn't know if Vampires had kings and queens and all that stuff. In the movies they did, but he had no idea what real life vampires had and didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

"Your right. I'm heir to King Dracul." She smiled, walking over to him she grabbed his hand as she led him down the stairs. "and mentioning romania. You might have to go with me in october. Dracul will want to meet you maybe." Selene smiled, she knew that Dracul will be thrilled but he might not be happy that the man fond out due to amber and Henry. But she went silent as she thought about what Troy said. About Amber and Henry being scared of her. "I made every vampire in this house except for Tidus. He made me. And Dracul made him."

They got outside to see Tidus in a jersey with Julius on his side. Jasper seemed to be just standing on the sidelines. "alright. mortal strength and one hand touch for tackle cause we got a human playing." Tidus explained. Selene jumped for joy as julius kicked the ball. Selene jumped up into the air and grabbed it as she jumped into a tree. anna waved her hand up in the air. "Foul!" She said.
"our ball." Selene laughed as she gave troy the ball. "You kick."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Troy took the ball and laughed "Nice catch there angel." He winked at her then punted the ball towards Julius, hoping that he would catch the ball while it was in bounds. "so you really are a princess huh? Wow never thought in a million years I would ever date a princess." he laughed and started running towards their teams goal.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Julius smirked as he cuaght the ball and began running towards them. Selene smirked as Julius went past Troy with a smile on his face. "slow..." Selene grabbed his arm and tackled her brother to the ground. "Hey! One hand tackle!" Julius frowned.
Selene laughed as Tidus grinned. He always enjoyed family games. Selene grabbed the ball and threw it to Troy. "Run Troy!" She told him, hoping that he would catch it. The tree with the white rope is the one the human had to run to.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Troy caught the ball and ran toward the tree. he jumped over where Julius had been tackled and avoided getting grabbed by Tidus. He made it to the goal and smiled. "Woo!! I think that that is the fastest and longest I have ever ran in football." he said laughing. It might have had something to do with the fact that he was being chased by vampires. (( ROFL!!))
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 pm

*dies laughing ROFL*

Selene laughed, it was amusing to see him like that. tidus and Julius frowned at Troy and then gave an evil grin. Selene clapped her hands getting her father and brother's attention. She shook her head at them.
"Human style. Not vampire." Selene said.
"Awww. Fine. One point. Next one gets to eat troy." Tidus joked.
"Not funny!" Selene told him. She waved her hand. "throw me the ball." Selene smiled. Julius walked over and grabbed the ball from him instead.
"Our ball." Julius smirked.
Selene got ready for another go. But then she took off her shoes as Tidus backed up a little getting ready. Julius charged at Selene to try and get past her, but then she grabbed his arm and smashed him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Troy looked at Julius and laughed. He thought it was funny how a girl Selene's size could have so much force. "Hmm I am thinking that it is our ball now." He laughed and walked over to Julius and took the ball. "You ready Selene?" He asked giving her a wink. She was pretty good at playing football, which impressed him. Most girls would sit on the side lines from being afraid of getting dirty or breaking a finger nail.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Selene nodded her head as Tidus and Julius stared at Selene. They knew she used her vampire strength cause she is smaller than everyone. she is the shortest one in the family. Alice was even a little taller than her. Selene heard those thoughts in her head.
"Hey!!! Game. Not how short I am." Selene pointed out.
"Go!" anna raised her hand with a smile.
Selene charged as her father jumped over her heading for troy. selene tackled Julius as tidus chased after Troy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Troy's eyes widened when he saw Tidus coming after him. He grabbed the ball and ran like his life depended on it. He felt like a deer or something running from a mountain lion. "Crap!!" He ran faster as Tidus got closer to him. Soon Troy was on the other side of the field and had made yet another touchdown without even realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Tidus stopped as Anna fell over on her side laughing. The guy didn't even stop running, Selene sat on the ground laughing as Julius couldn't help but chuckle it was amusing. It had been so long since they played the game with a human.
"Troy honey you can stop now." selene waved trying to hold back her laugh.
"Awww can't we really chase him?" Tidus teased.
"No. He is mine." Selene laughed.
"what time is it? shouldn't the mortal be getting home before the principle shows up at our door." Julius asked. Selene stood up she was having too much fun to let him go home.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Troy stopped running after he had realized he was waaaaaaay past the goal line. he turned around and saw everyone laughing. He rubbed the back of his head his cheeks turning red. Laughing he looked at Selene "Uhm.. oops." He walked back over to Selene and looked over at Anna laughing. He thought about how stupid he must have looked running from tidus like that.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:52 pm

Tidus patted Troy on the back with a chuckle. "I must say, I have never seen a human run that fast for ten years." Tidus laughed.
Selene walked over and gave Troy a hug happy that he is alright. Kissing Troy on the cheek, Tidus sighed still a little protective over his daughter. But at the same time, he knew how long Selene has been alone. Too long has he seen those eyes sit there sad and lonely wishing for something more in life.and now seeing at least a smile that isn't fake, made him happy. As long as she is happy, he is happy.
"Its getting late. I'll make a bag for Troy to take home to his mom." Anna smiled as she went inside.
"True. winry and Alice should be back by now." Julius said, he was getting a bit worried.
Selene linked her arms with troy and looked up at the sky. "Pretty."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Troy laughed a little at Tidus' comment. "I'm not sure I have ever run that fast." Smiling he looked down at Selene and returned the kiss on the cheek by kissing her's. "Thanks Mrs.Darkous. My mom is probably wondering where I am. It's getting pretty close to my curfew time." He began to walk back towards the house his arm linked to Selene's. He had to think of a good answer to her comment about the sky. He said the first thing that came to his mind. Looking at her he smiled "It maybe pretty but you are far more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:10 am

Selene shook her head as they walked intothe house. anna had packed a large bag of left overs since no one likes the taste of dirt since vampires can't eat human food. Selene didn't think herself as beautiful though, she was called that all her life. Beautiful...gorgeous...radient...lovely...pretty...but she never believed those words.

"Will this be enough? sorry but us vampires hate human food sort of. it taste like dirt." Anna explained. Looking at the bag, she noticed she probably backed enough for the two to have dinner for a couple of nights.
Snapping out of it, Selene began to worry. Her mind sensed that Ansley was home, but she could not find Drake. Turning to Troy she knew where he was right beside her.
"come over early tomorrow Troy. You'll meet Ansley. But she doesn't know about vampires so don't say anything." Selene couldn't come out and tell her secret that she knows. Linking her arm back up with his. "your handsome." she winked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:14 am

Looking at the bag Troy laughed. "I think that will be enough to feed an army Mrs.Darkous. Especially with me in the house." He laughed. "I will keep my lips sealed. It will be nice to meet someone else that doesn't know my entire life history." he smiled and walked towards the door. "I have to pick up my costume in the morning, but after wards I'll drop by and say hi."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 am

Julius recieved a text message, and Selene read it through his mind. She knew that this was bad; drake had flipped his lid and now she had a problem. She had to walk Troy home but she also had to take care of Drake. A curse and a gift.
"good. The way some boys eat now a days. You need your stength." anna laughed.
"selene..."
"Ju. don't. He didn't mean it. I'll deal with him." Selene shook her head heading towards the door. "I won't be home tonight." Selene waved to her family as Julius was really worried right now like Jasper.
Tidus didn't like this, if it was about Drake. They knew it must be bad if Selene said that. Selene looked at Troy and gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 am

Troy smiled at Selene the walked towards the door. He turned around and looked at the rest of the family." It was nice meeting you all." He said smiling. Although Tidus still freaked him out a little. "I had fun playing football. Even if I did get a little freaked out there at the end." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

"Come over tomorrow. We'll go to the woods and you can be our ref." Tidus smirked. Julius gave him a look like it was a bad idea, but Tidus had fun chasing a human and not biting him.

Selene closed the door and looked at Troy. "Sorry about that. papa has a wicked sense of humar." Selene laughd, but in truth he was better than her mortal father. Who beat her and left her to starve mainly even though she tried to protect the family.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:32 am

"Sense of humor.. yeahhhhh." He laughed. He began walking towards his house which was the next street over. "You know, I am very glad I met you Selene. And your family. My life seems to be a lot better now." He looked at her and smiled. Even though that day he found out his girlfriend was a vampire, plus her entire family. Then on top of that got threatened by a vampire and chased into the next yard. As the thought about that he laughed. He must have looked really stupid.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 am

"Yeah..." Selene was glad but at the same time worried. She is a vampire and her siblings minds they were set on her turning him right away mainly. but Selene didn't change anyone unless they were dying, Anna was an acception cause she was Tidus's mate. Selene thought for a moment as she looked at Troy. He told her he wanted to be wth her for eternity. But there was a chance that when the war started she would die. and then where would he be.
"Troy. Please accept that I will not change you due to what might happen in the near future. I want you to enjoy your life first." It was a life, half of it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 am

He nodded his head. "I will take that answer for now my angel." He smiled and gently kissed her cheek. They were in front of his house now. He looked over and saw the rose bush in front of his house, walking over to it he picked a rose. He walked back over to Selene and handed it to her. "Until tomorrow night my fair maiden." he winked and kissed her hand. "I'll be dropping y early tomorrow, I want to meet the other human that gets to ride this rollercoaster with me." He joked and laughed walking backwards towards his porch not taking his eyes off Selene as if he was afraid she was just a beautiful dream.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Selene smiledas he kissed her on the cheek. Holding the rose she stared at him. There was a good chance he won't get to meet Ansley. Waving at him she couldn't wait till tomorrow. But she turned away heading to Drake. Pulling out her phone she called Alice as she ran to Drake's house.
"Alice...I want you to come to Drake's with me." Selene said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Alice answered her phone. "okay. I'll be there with Winry and Drake. Since after all he is knocked out in my car." She laughed. She wondered what Selene was going to do. She kept driving and got to Drake's house

~end of topic~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)   someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

someone knows the secret...(tag. Ansley and Bella if bella wants)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2