Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Work...how I love work (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Work...how I love work (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:07 pm

The smell of home cooked food filled the air as the restuarant was filled with the usuals. the old men and the people that normally ate there every day cause they couldn't cook or they just liked Emily Rose's cooking that much. emily rose the grandma that took care of members of the wolf pack and of many foster children, was in the kitchen cooking her little heart away as Talon helped serve the tables. He was dressed in black dress pants, and a whtie dress shirt and a red apron around his waist since he has to wear it. Taking orders his mind thought about that vampire named Danille.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 am

Danille opened the restuarant's doors and entered. She heard of the place and decided to come for a visit. her hair was pulled back into a bun. She wore long sleeve shirt that was a dark blue with a pair of blue jeans. She took a seat in the back near a window. She could sense everyone in the restuarant. 'Its a wonder how everyone gets along in one place' She thought looking towards the counter. She was probably just going to get a drink since she doesn't eat that much.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Sensing a vampire in the building, Talon's head turn to see the dark haired vampire beauty from the Bon Fire. His eyes watched her as he went behind the counter for a moment talying up the tabs that had just got turned in. Walking over to Danille, he gave a wolf grin. "Hey. What are you having?" Talon asked.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 am

Danille hearing a voice turned her head to see the werewolf named Talon. "I don't know suprise me. I usally don't eat much food."She said smoothly with a slight smirk on her face. She noticed what he was wearing ,but didn't say anything. She like the fact in a way that he was working with the old lady of the shop. Her eyes scanned the rest of the restuarant before landing back on him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:14 am

Talon grid his teeth and smiled at the vampire. "A pig covered in leeches coming up." Talon said as he left the table coming back moments later with a glass of cola that was half full of ice. the smell still buged him, that vampire scent was everywhere. "I am kidding, but I thought you leeches didn't eat food unless you are a half breed." Talon said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

"Ah. That is where you are wrong Wolf. Most vampires you know can't eat."Danille said watching him carefully. She was ignoring the his comment. "I am not a half breed. I am a what some people call a light being. In my time at the Ressinance I was skilled and powerful for being a person of light. I was turned and cursed to walk the earth. But for being not a normal person when being changed I can eat food ,but still have to have some type of blood."She explained leaning back taking the cola. She didn't know why she was explaining herself to the mutt ,but then he had the right to know about everyone. Danille's eyes seemed to darken some as she thought about her past.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:49 pm

talon shruggd his shoulders, as she seemed to be rather old and at the same time odd. A vampire that ate mortal food, sounded like something that he wished was true for alot of the vampires. But hearing about the light being, there was a dark being working in the kitchen with his foster grandmother.
"Light being vampire. We have a dark being named Demona as a cook that has a go fuck yourself look on her face." Talon held out his hand. "Name is Talon, you are Danille right?"
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Danille smirked at the mention of Demona's name. "I know Demona she is my cousin, and yes it is Danille."She said shaking his warm hand. Her skin wasn't warm like a human's nor was it cold like a vampire's. It had a chill touch to it with just barely warmth. "I don't kill humans for blood either. I take enough that last me for about 3 weeks."Danille told him setting her hand on the table.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Haering about the human part sort of pissed him off, but he knew better than to pick a fight in public. Bitting his tongue; Talon nodded his head. "As longas I don't have a cold leech in my kitchen, I'm all good with her cooking here." Talon walked off taking some orders to a table before walking back over to Danille with a burger and some fries thinking that it might be what she wanted since he told his grandmother it was for a vampire. Emily Rose the old grandmother that everyone called grandma knew about vampires and werewolves; she was more on the wolf side than the vampires but she actully encouraged peace so that she didn't have to bury anyone. "Welcome to eternal rose."
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:12 pm

"I ticked you off didn't I?"Danille said watching him. More like reading his moods as she took a fry and popped it into her mouth. "I know about the treaty and I don't mean to offened you. I'm just giving you a heads up."Danille said eating a couple of more fries. Danille in a way didn't mean to offened anyone.... she just really isn't a people person. "Least I don't kill and its usally the healthy ones so they don't get sick and die or something. They just think they have a really bad headache."She said with a smile still reading his mood.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Talon calmed himself ashis eyes looked at Danille. She only took a small amount, without killing people. this vampire interested him but he didnt' show it. "What ever. Just don't hunt on our land." Talon said turning away fromDanille. He wasn't going to let it show tha a vampire had interest him. a vampire that is beautiful and lovely like an angel, but his features would not show. he had his pride and his brains, as he figured this person was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 am

Danille watched him leave as she finished her fries. 'I can't believe i'm intresed in a werewolf. OUt of everyone it had to be the Alpha.' Danille thought shaking her head. Taking a drink of the cola she started to eat the hamburger. Her eyes wandered to everyone in the Restuarant. To her it seems they were all having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Randy coxwell the sheriff's second son looked at Danille as his brothers friends sat with him. their eyes were on danille as she looked tempting to them. they were known for getting away with anything, even rape and blowing up the mayors office cause his fther is the sheriff.
"Hey tal, you piece of shit. Why don't you introduce us to that woman?" Randy grinned.

Talon turned his head frowning at the humans, those words pissed him off. He thought of himself bette than that as he calmed himself down. "Why don't you do it yourself? Since you are a momma's boy." Talon smirked.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 am

Danille looked up at Talon then to the boy next to him. She watched him carefully trying to read his intentions. Either way Danille could tell Talon didn't like him and to her he wasn't a real threat just annoying. "What do you want?"Danille's voice spoke calmly to him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Talon frownd as the human named Randy turned and looked at Danille. "Het gorgeous. Why don't you come hang with us? We will show you a good time." The human spoke teasingly. Talon felt like he should just deck the guy flat out right there. but getting in trouble with the law is soemthing no one wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Danille raised an eyebrow. "If I do that then I probably won't see the light of day... but then if I do go then you won't see the light of day."Danille said watching them" So in the end I don't think I'll be going anywhere with you." She said with a smirk and relaxed in her seat. She didn't want to start a fight here in the restuarant unless needed too.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:35 pm

The human frowned with his friends nothappy about it. Talon laughed at them and then continued serving the food. WAlking back over to Danille afterwards, he almost wanted to high five her for what she just did. "Hope you got protection against the law." Talon spoke. He knew she probably wouldn't kill humans but in their case they just might.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:13 pm

"Like I was in Italy I was a killer and know how to make people disappear from sight. I will not harm anyone due to your treaty. If the law comes then I'll leave and come back once they forget about me. I'm not going to put up with spoiled brats who think they own everything, only because they are protectd by law."Danille said calmly as she looked out the window. She took a deep breath and looked about everything.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

Talon smirked at Dnille, it was nice to hear that someone can actually take care of themself. The fact that he was still talkin to the vampire made him worry a bit even though he was still shocked by the fact that he got defensive over Danille. "Stick around. Might do you some good." Talon said, he din't know why he just told a vampire to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Danille

Danille

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Danille met Talon's eyes for a brief second. "I might as well since I have no plans on leaving yet."She said with a smile. She still wanted to hit the Sheriff's son for his diffent thoughts. No one should get away with trouble just cause there parent is someone special. She stood up handing Talon some Money" I have to go. If you ever want to find me, well then you could always sniff me out"She said with a sly smirk. She put on her sunglasses then headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Hearing that the girl is going, it sort of bummed him out cause he wanted to hear aout her more but he wasn't sure why. He hoped to god that he had not imprnted on avampire. that would be the end of it, he would have to kill himself right then and there cause there is no way he was going to be with a vampire. "Have fun." He scuffed as he took the money putting it in the till.

((end topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work...how I love work (OPEN)   Work...how I love work (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work...how I love work (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1