Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

"Sounds good to me love." Troy stood up and pulled Selene's chair out and them pushed both of them back in. Troy walked to the door and opened it "After you my angel." He smiled. His plan was to make this the best trip ever. And he was going to do everything he could to be the best fiance ever.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:00 am

Selene smirked and kissed Troy on the cheek. "Thanks." She was getting use to the nickname Angel. Looking up and down the street she used her skill to search for the temple. It has been a long time since she has been to one. "You know you act like your great grandfather. He use to open the door for any pretty girl he could." she was making a joke of course.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:31 am

"Wait a sec you callin me old?" He laughed lightly "And I will open any and all doors for an angel." He looked around the streets. They were so colorful. He kinda wished that places back home would decorate like this. It's kinda cool. He remembered that of course NYC had all of their lights, but that didn't count. It was a major city.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:58 am

"No never." She winked while pulling him towards a buddist temple. She smiled at all the monks walking around, but didn't go through the gates as something about them reminded her of her old life. She watched them while holding Troy's hand. "If you want, you can learn meditation from them. I'm sure their the ones that taught Adam how to control his blood lust. Maybe it will help you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Troy smiled and kissed Selene's cheek . "I think that it will be a great idea." Then he realized that's probably why Adam sent him to China in the first place. Which he didn't blame him. Especially after what happened a few days ago, he didn't want that to happen again. They got to the temple gates and he blinked a fewtimes. "Whoa, that's pretty entense."

[[ my spelling is a little off and I don't have spell check on this computer.]]
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Selene looked at Troy with a smile. "If you want I can show you. We can practice at the house and I'll tell you more about mine. If you want, I'll tell you some about your great grandfather. Wonder if he ever became a vampire like he wanted." She smirked, selene hipped checked him with a smirk on her face. she loved him more than anything, but fear and sadness appeared in her mind. Training someone...that reminded her of when she was trying to help train amber when she made her. amber...that was s subject she didn't want to think about as a tear fell from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Troy laughed and kissed Selene's cheek. "I think that , that sounds like fun. After we get married we are going to have nothing but time to spend with eachother." Wrapping one arm around her waist he swung her around to face him. Seeing the tear fall from her eye he wiped it away and kissed he softly. "This is suppose to be a fun trip remember love?" He knew that she was still in alot of pain from losing half of her family, and he was going to make it his job to keep her happy. Afterall it was in the fiance code book anyways.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Selene smirked as she hip nudged him forcing a smile on her face. Tryig to push the feeling aside the pain of killing a member of her famly, her mind picked up something faint. Grabbing Troy's hand she turned her head seeing Henry in the crowd watching them. "RUN!" Selene pulled Troy down the street not thinking about te fact she is heading towards an empty area. in her mind she is still vampire forgettin that she has been turned mortal. "Henry's here." Selene told him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Troy ran with Selene and when they stopped he looked at her. "Selene listen to me baby, remember you are human now, you will smell just as good to Henry as I do and I think that right now he wants to kill you more than me. You CAN NOT fight him. I have the book that Adam gave me and it will help me keep you safe." He cupped her face in his hands. He didn't want anything to happen to her. He just needed to remember to keep his cool and not freak out. That was going to be easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:45 pm

That cold reminder of what she is now, her blood was more tempting than Troy's she knew that all too well as vampires loved the smell of elemental blood. Stopping for a moment as Henry ran after them, she turned around facing him."Magic spell or not. I ain't going to." Suddenly Henry had Selene by her throat holding onto her while pushing Troy into a wooden wall to an old run down chinese home.

"Now you will pay." Henry smirked. "I'll give you to Aro. You are mortal now I can smell it. the blood that father dearest spoke of." Henry smirked. Selene stared at Henry and then at Troy. "Your honey can't help you now. A life for a life. isnt that your rule? So you took Amber. I'll take you." Henry squeezed her neck hard enough that if Troy attacked him he could break her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Troy looked at henry and then brought out the book from Adam and flipped though it he had to find something that would help. He then found a freezing spell and closed his eyes picturing Henry incased in ice. Then speaking the words "Freio Atleas" Henry froze solid. Troy ran over to Selene and got her away from Henry holding her close to him. I have to get you out of here. Looking through the book again he found something that would send her home.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:00 am

When Troy pulled her down, Henry's grip had been tight enough that when TRoy grabbed her it snapped a bone in her throat. "N...no." Selene told him. She grabbed Troy's arm and then started coughing while holding her throat. Staring at the book, she din't want him using so much magic. Pulling Troy quick as she could into a crowd, the ice melted causing Henry to break free. Selene knew how to trick the senses as she took Troy into an incense and herbal store that was full of a strong smell. she held her throat as it hurt reminding her of what her mortal father did to her as a child.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:09 am

Troy hit his forehead when he saw that he had hurt Selene once again. "I am going to get you killed...." He sighed and ran with her away from Henry. He now felt worse than ever, he had hurt Selene again and this time he stayed calm when he fought. He needed his teacher there with him to help guide him and tell him how to do things.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:13 am

Selene didn't say anything as she pulled Troy over to a corner out of the sight of the door way. Henry stopped outside the door for a moment and then continued on looking for them. Using her healing light, Selene fixed the bone inher neck since she bit her tongue aout it hurting. "You okay Troy? don't worry, I'm already...well not anymore." Selene kissed his cheek. She searched the area with her mind finding that Henry was headin to Hong Kong. Grabbing Troy's hand she walked out the door looking around. "I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:18 am

Troy picked up Selene bridal style and carried her back to where their room was. "Then we will go and lay down. Hopefully Henry won't know where we are going. I don't think that I need to mess with the magic for a while... I almost got you killed...." He still felt really bad about burning her and not he was almost the reason that she almost had a broken neck.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:21 am

Selene laughed as Troy carried her. She hugged him a the thought of sleep for once sounded nice. But something wasn't right, Henry had never given up that easy on his prey by heading to another town. "don't worry about it. Would have happened if you attacked him with something else. At least with the ice it just broke a small bone, instead of my full neck." She kissed Troy on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:28 am

Troy smiled slightly, that made him feel a little better and the fact that she wasn't mad at him over it made him feel better. He just hoped that Hatter didn't find out. He was already going to be pissed off as it was that Troy burned her. But he knew that Adam would take care of him, so he really wouldn't have to worry. then to lighten up his mood he kissed Selene's cheek as they walked into the hotel. "you know, you will actually be able to "Sleep" with me." he laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:32 am

Selene's head rose as they got to the house. She wiggled out of his hold, standing on her own too feet. Using her powers without being a vampire seemed to make her tired now instead of blood thirsty. "Sleep with you...what do you mean by that? I lived in a house full of couples for many years. there are different definitions than what you speak of probably." She joked. Taking Troy's book away from him she put it on the shelf not really wanting him to play with that for a moment. Grabbing some incense she began burning some near windows to keep their scent hidden as she let out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:39 am

"I mean actual sleep not.. the other." Troy's face blush red and he could feel it. He didn't mean at all what she was talking about. Or atleast what he thought she was talking about. He kissed her cheek and laughed lightly when she took the book away from him. "Aw come on.. I wasn't going to do anything.. major. I just want to make sure I will have a few spells under my belt just incase Mr. Grumpy comes back."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:43 am

Selene smirked, she knew why he was grumpy. Hiding her pain was all she could do to make Troy not worry. She had taken Henry's love and now she was going to pay that was something she knew all too well. Just like when they hurt Troy and Ansley, she totally broke the rule she made. Going into the bedroom she crashed on the bed holding Troy's book instead in her hand. "Well mister grumpy is pissed at me not you. So you are safe." Selene didn't want to tell him that they are both targets.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

"He may be pissed at you, but I think that he still doesn't like me and looks at me like I am a snack for him to eat or something. Plus I am still going to protect you. It's my job remember?" He smiled and kissed her cheek softly laying next to her. He pulled her close to him and gently kissed her neck whispering "You need to rest love. We have a big trip ahead of us." He watched her not closing his eyes before he closed his. He wanted to make sure that everything was okay before he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:04 pm

no one had to tell her twice, she decided not to fight it as Selene's eyes began to close as she snuggled up to TRoy. "No one can protect me." It was something she said when she was mortal, her human family always telling her that she is unable to be protected cause she wasn't worth protecting. but as her mind thought, worry filled her mind as she fell asleep. This felt so familiar as when she had a bad day over four hundred years ago, Adam or Hatter would cuddle her to comfort her when soemthing bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Troy pulled Selene close to him laying his head on hers. When he heard her say no one could protect her he smiled softly and kissed her forehead and whispered. "I will always protect you Selene." smiling he kissed her lips gently and laid his head down snuggling closer to her. It was nice to be able to actually be able to sleep with Selene and not feel weird about her watching him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Selene slept for a while, but as she dreamed something entered her mind. She woke up around 11pm at night in china; seeing that Troy was still asleep she got out of bed slowly and went out to the kitchen where she made a cup of tea to ease her mind. There was something wrong, she knew it. She had gotten rid of her phone, but picking up the land line, she dialed her home number but she paused the phone was dead. The power went out in the house as Henry's mind filled her head. He had found the house that belonged to Adam. He had not gotten in the house; but Selene went back to the bedroom and shook Troy's shoulder.
"Troy..." She said before packing a duffle bag throwing it over her shoulder. This wasn't good. Something was wrong, and it wasn't just henry she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Troy woke looking at Selene. Sitting up quickly he looked around expecting to see something wrong. "What? What is it? Are you okay? Is Henry here?" Then looking at Selene packing the duffel he looked a bit worried. "Selene love, what's wrong. Why are you packing." He walked over to the chair where he had laid his shirt and put it back on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next