Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Selene closed the window slowly and hugged Troy's arm with one arm. Fear filled her mind as she could not defend Troy right now. Opening the door, she pulled Troy into the living room throwing some magic books in the bag quickly. "Yeah, he's here. Don't know how he found us. Guess even incense couldn't hide us." Selene whispered as she tried to think of where they could hide. "We are going to make a break for it. What is the one place Henry would never look for us?" She whispered. A smile sat on her face. "in the devil's territory. Italy."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

"Gah, you just had to say italy.... But if that is were Henry won't look for us then I am all for it." He finished packing their things into their bags. "Now, how are we getting out of here?" There is no way I can do the thing that Adam did to get us here. We would end up in Antarctica or something like that." He laughed lightly and took the bags next to the door. Then coming back to where she was he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Selene smirked at Troy, she might be mortal but she had a few tricks up her sleeves. Holding up one finger, she went into the bathroom coming back out in her black dress she always wore when she met Troy. Holding the clothes in her hand she got a dummy from the closet before setting it up on the bed. cutting her finger, she made words in blood on the doll causing the smell of her to be on it.
"I am smarter than the average vamp." She smiled walking over to Troy she threw a bag over her shoulder as Henry came crashing into the bedroom. Selene grabbed troy's hand and ran out the front door into public where there were still humans walking around. "He is going to realize what I did in a moment." SHe put her cut finger in her mouth as it hurt. Something though was still wrong as Adam appeared in front of her scaring the shit out of Selene.
"Damn it Adam." Selene sighed.
"We got a problem." Adam noticed henry in the house and then looked at Troy. "Make that two. go. go go." Adam shoved Troy along as Selene walked into the crowd with them.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:15 pm

"Okay okay mister pushy sheesh. We're going." He grabbed Selene's hand and went quickly through the crowd. He had a feeling that Henry was close behind them and that was not a good thing. He turned and looked at Selene. "Selene love I forgot to tell you how amazing you look in that dress." He smiled and kissed her cheek still going through the crowd. He looked at Adam "Uhhh hey boss where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:19 pm

As they were on the run, Adam kept up human pace with Selene and TRoy. Selene smiled at Troy not sure if she should thank him right now. "I don't know. but selene is going to be mortal longer than I thought." Adam said, which made Selene frown at him. But then Henry came right up next to Selene she stared at his crazied eyes scared for her life. Adam's phone went off but he didn't answer as he punched Henry in the face causing him to fly into a vegetable cart. "Home. that is where we are going." Adam said. Thinking of where his circle was, he had to make a new one. "Go to the graveyard now. Two streets down." Adam said, he knew that is where he can make a circle without being seen. Selene pulled Troy forward as she hated not being able to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 pm

"Hang on love" He picked up Selene and ran as fast as he could to the graveyard. When they got there he put Selene down and leaned against a tombstone trying to catch his breath. "I swear, I am going to cook that vampire." He of course was talking about Henry. Why can't he be like Drake? All we would have to do is push him out into the sun and bam! No more Henry."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Selene stared at Troy as they were hidden together by a tombstone. He looked cute, Selene leaned up and kissed Troy upon the lips as Adam came running up with a funny look on his face that made Selene remember the old days when Adam would do something wrong to tick off Hatter. Selene fell over on her side, she couldn't help it.
"We have to get back to the house." Adam said as he drew a circle around them. He couldn't wait for them to move. He just made the circle with his foot. as it began to glow as not many come to the cemetary. "Sorry for being rushed. but urgent matter." Adam clapped his hands together and they disappeared appearing in the eternal rose darkous house.

(end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)   Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring China...what fun...(ansley and darkestic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3