Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

"Well if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise." she giggled. "Hmmm how about if we had a small wedding here. While we are in Scottland with just the two of us. Then when we get back after graduation then we could have another one with my family and friends. My Aunt would not be happy if she wasn't at my wedding." she giggled. "And I know that Alice and Winry would bot have fits over not helping me get ready." When the food came her eyes widened. "Whoa."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Drake smiled at Ansley. "Good. How about after a week." Drake smiled. He knew that she would like that probably, but he would have to do something to make her laugh that day he knew it. "You can wear a maiden gown and look like the angel I know you are." Drake winked at her and then stared at the two empty plates as he sniffed the food. "Guess we got left overs for tonight?"
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Ansley giggled and nodded her head. "I think there is enough here to feed an army." She laughed and looked at the food. It looked good but just the thought of eating all of it made her feel a little sick. "I wonder how I will actually look in the dress. But I am sure that whatever you will be wearing you will look just as handsome as ever." She smiled and then took her fork and sort of poked the food.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Drake thought about it as he dug into some of the food, but the hagis made his stomach turn. Putting it aside, he couldn't eat it as the aroma made him feel a little ill as the taste made him feel worse. "No hagis for me." Drake winked. "I will wear what ever you want me to wear." Drake told her. He wanted her to be happy with what ever she wants.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:14 pm

Ansley laughed. "You know I can be just as dangerous as Winry." She thought about what she would pick out for Drake to wear. Then looking at the food she ate a few bites of the food. "You know this isn't really that bad." she smiled "We are going to have to take most of it with us. I am still a little full from the ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Drake stared at Ansley for a moment as she said the hagis was good. "Sorry love, but the aroma is too strong for me. Makes me feel sick." Drake tried to ignore it with other traditional foods but the hagis was still in his mouth so he ate the stew mainly. "Can't be as bad." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

"Of course you say that now. but just wait until what I have planned out for you." She got an evil but innocent smile on her face. She had it all planned out in her head. Of course she would have a back-up that was a normal outfit. She just wants to see his reaction for what she will go tell him to put on.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Drake wasn't sure he liked that look in ansley's eyes. "If that is the case. I'm sure there is a leather mini skirt somewhere around here." Drake joked, though he wasn't sure how she would take that. Staring at Ansley for a moment he turned his head away eatting some more of the stew.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Ansley looked at Drake and started to laugh. The picture of him in a mini skirt was more than she could take. "I'll make sure that it's a longer one." she said still laughing. Putting her fork down she propped her head on her hands. "I think that is enough food for me for a while."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Drake lifted his head. "I wasn't talking about for me. I was talking about for you." Drake smirked, he was amused that she probably thought that maybe he wasn't sure. but the look on her face made him think that she was pointing fingers at himself. Drake nodded his head, he wasn't still touching the hagis.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:12 pm

"There is no may that I am going to wear a a short leather skirt." She laughed. She didn't think that she would look good in it. But then she remember that of course Drake would love to see her in the skirt. "Well... it would depend on how it would look on me" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Drake winked at Ansley. "depends on how short it is? I might have to hide you." Drake smirked, he knew Ansley didn't like being locked up for any reason. The ring was starting to make his finger itch.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Ansley got up and walked behind Drake wrapping her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "Anything too short will be for your eyes only." She said in a teasing voice and then giggled lightly kissing his cheek
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Drake smiled but shook his head. "true. but you might tempt me more than you already do." Drake smiled. He enjoyed her kisses and her nice hug, titlting his head back he kissed her lips. "Careful. I am young after all." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Returning Drake's kiss she laughed. "Oh yes you are so young." She propped her head on Drake's shoulder and smiled. "Hmm I guess I will have to take back that cute skirt I got then." She laughed and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 am

drake raised an eyebrow. "Not till I see you in it." He winked, though he got a feeling that she was joking. But at the same time his mind imagined what she bought. "Glad your not a mind reader. you won't like what is in my mind." Drake joked as he stood up holding his finger up for the check.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:07 am

Ansley laughed "Well you're a guy so I have a pretty good idea." She kissed his lips softly and as he got the check she skipped outside. The sun had peeked through the clouds for a little bit. She danced in the streets to some fiddle and flute music that a small band was playing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:11 am

Nodding his head, he paid for the meal and went outside with a bag of the stuff to go but he left the hagis behind. Seeing Ansley dance and so happy he didn't want to go back to Eternal Rose ever again, but he knew her family would be waiting for her. so e wasn't going to push it on her to stay here forever. Putting the bag down for a moment, he took Ansley's hand and began to do a folk dance that he use to do as a child.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:19 am

She smiled at Drake and took his hand as she began to dance with him. She looked him in the eyes and whispered "You are out in the sun." A bright smile was on her face at the sun hit her hair giving it a golden look. "After today, I don't think that I would ever want to go back home." It was almost a perfect day. Ever since they had gotten there everything was almost perfect.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:22 am

Drake looked at Ansley. "What about your family?" Drake asked. He was worried that he was taking her away from everything she loved, as he held her close while they danced. the music still playing, staying at her eyes he wanted her forever. But knew it came with a price if he did, and knew he didn't have long probably to do it either.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:31 am

"I will still see them. Not like I wouldn't be able to go back every now and then to see them." She smiled softly as she danced with him. "I just want to be with you... forever." She laid her head on him. She had never loved anyone so much, she couldn't believe that within the next week she would be getting married to Drake.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 am

Stopping the dance, he combed his fingers though ansley's hair for a moment. "Well I'm not changing you till you graduate." He winked, he made a deal and he had to stick to it or Ansley would be dead. That was something he didn't want happening. "And on our honey moon. I'll take you to locness and show you a good time." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:43 am

Ansley looked up at Drake and smiled softly at him as she placed her hand on one side of his face gently. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She gently kissed his lips. Then the sound of claps and whistling made her blush and begin to laugh lightly. She hadn't noticed that her was a crowd of people that had formed around them to watch them dance.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:48 am

drake looked around and wanted to hide his head since they are supposed to have a low profile. He loved Ansley he did, but he was trying to hide both of them from the volturi. Dracul he could handle since he knew him for so long, but Aro wanted Ansley as his wife. and there was no way he was going to let that happen. Drake kissed Ansley on the cheek. "You have. Can we go." Drake hid his head in his shoulders. "I'm tired after running around for you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:52 am

She nodded her head and took his hand as they walked through the crowd to go back to the hotel. "You are a very good dancer you know. Better than most." she laughed "I can't believe that you told me you couldn't dance. You took to slow dancing like a fish in water." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next