Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:12 am

Ansley stood there and waited for the sun to be covered up. That way if something did happen all she had to do is yell for Drake and she knew that he would be there. But she needed that ring, it was going to keep her love alive. Walking down into the cellar she let her eyes adjust to the lighting. Looking around she saw all sort of people and she wondered what they were all doing down there. It was like they were waiting for something. But what?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:16 am

Ther red eyes showed as the men stared at Ansley. "Henry was right. The girl would get anything that weakling wanted." The one that took the ring said. everyone in the cellar is a vampire made by Henry. They blocked off the door as two grabbed Ansley's arms.
"She smells good."
"Maybe we should take a bite."
"Yes. Sun is out and that idiot won't come."
All their eyes stared at Ansley tying her up with ropes for Henry when he called for them.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:23 am

Ansley kept calm, she didn't need her heart beating fast and pumping more blood for them to smell. All she had to do was whisper to drake and she knew that he would be there. so barely below a whisper she began to speak to Drake. "Love, I am in a cellar around the corner... a bunch of vampires attacked me and have me tied up. They said that Henry is the one that made them. I'm okay right now and I can see your ring laying on a table." She looked around looking at the vampires. She wasn't afraid to die, but she was afraid that she would lose Drake and that was something that she couldn't take.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:28 am

The vampires all heard her speaking, their hearing was stronger than the half breeds. One went to get the car to take them to the air port to head to italy. The one staring at ansley held the ring in his hands.
"you are beautiful. such beauty to be turned into a vampire."

Drake bit his tongue, running into the sunlight. his fleshing burning as the smell filled the air. A news crew that was reporting on a robbery that happened earlier, caught Drake on the camera running while his flesh looked as though it was beginning to go away. it was making him weak, but he had to get ot Ansley. the whole country saw Drake using supernatural speed and burning away like the vampire her was. Drake bashed on the cellar door causing the vampires to back off a bit. "ansley!!!" Drake screamed, his pain causing him trouble on concentrating. it was too late. Drake had done it, he had exposed what he was to the land of scottsland.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:35 am

Ansley glared at the vampire speaking to her. "You touch me I swear when I become a vampire you will be the first one I go after." When she saw Drake break down the door and how badly he was burned her eyes widened. "Drake!! I told you not to go out in to sun! what if.. what if someone saw you?!" when she realized how badly he was hurt she tried to get free of the ropes to get to him. Seeing a few of the vampires get close to him she yelled at them to stay away from him. "Drake, love?" she looked really worried. Then one of the vampires came in saying that the car to take her to the airport was there.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:40 am

Drake busted down the door with his foot. "Its alright folks. its just a movie stunt." Drake said, he knew how to trick a cloud as his skin wasn't healing. "For my music video."
the vampires kept clear of the door since their skin can sparkle. Drake saw Ansley tied up and knew that he is going to have a field night once the sun goes down. Drake walked down the stairs as the reporters began talking about a Drake Razorite music video which seemed to work. Drake walked down the cellar feeling weak as one grabbed him.
"Aro will have a field day with you." One grabbed the back of Drake's head. He looked like a half burnt chicken with pieces of his flesh peeling away.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:47 am

"No!! leave him alone! I am the one that Aro wants. Leave Drake alone please.. you can take me to him and I will not fight back." She could watch them hurt Drake, he was already hurt enough because of her and she had to make sure and keep him safe and alive. Looking at Drake a few tears ran down her face. "I love you Drake." she smiled softly at him as one of the vampires grabbed her and put her in the car closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:49 am

"Sorry but he exposed us." The vampire tossed Drake in the trunk as the half breed as passed out. they got in the car as the smell of ansley's mortal blood made them hungry. Their eyes went black smelling the sweet scent of this mortal as they went to the air port. "Too bad your boyfriend will die."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:31 pm

END OF TOPIC

For now atleast lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10