Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:02 am

the tears that fell from her eyes made him sad. "I'll be fine. She won't kill out in the open it would reveal everything. Thus whom ever she is working for might be pissed." Drake hugged Ansley and kissed her forehead. "Its okay. Don't cry. Killing me is harder than it looks."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:29 am

She kept holding on tightly to him. "You say it's harder to kill you.. but you are part human. It's not like you are fully immortal...." She spoke softly almost in a shutting down manor. She could feel her heart slowly starting to fall a part piece by piece. He looked up at him still with tears in her eyes. "Promise me that you won't leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

Drake looked at Ansley as he bit his lip. "Nothing is going to happen. Still here so that means the deal hasn't been broken." Drake explained. He smirked knowing that she would understand that. He wasn't sure though on how he was going to keep a death god from killing him. "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Ansley looked up and smiled slightly. What Drake had said made her feel a little better than before, but she still had a sinking feeling in her stomach. She nodded her head "I just don't want to lose you. THe thought of it is making me feel sick." She kissed his lips softly "And if you say you aren't going anywhere, then I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:48 am

Drake smiled and patted Ansley's head. "Come on princess. LEts go to the games." He said opening the door. he didn't want to leave ansley up here alone while he searched for an outfit. "LEts go find me a kilt." Drake pulled her out the door.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:21 pm

Ansley nodded her head and put on a smile. She was really looking forward to the games. That was going to be a highlight of their trip. Other than them getting married of course... if they got married. She wanted to make sure that Drake didn't see that she was still pretty upset about the death thing. "Alright, just remember you are going to match me." she said giving him a wink. she still had this day with him and she was going to make the most of it. She wrapped her arm around Drake and walked down the street to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Drake smirked and kissed ansley on the cheek. "don't worry love. I'll let you pick." He smiled he wanted this day to be perfect for her, and didn't want anything to ruin it. But so far it has turned to him almost dying and trying to tempt fate. Drake wanted to be with Ansley forever but thinking he worried about what she will be giving up. She had a loving aunt and uncle, but he knows how it feels to see those you love die.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:15 am

A smile went across Ansley's face, at least she was going to get to pick out what Drake wore that night and she was going to have fun with that. Even just the thought of what he was going to wear made her giggle. right before they walked into the store she stopped and looked at Drake. "I think that we should get your tux for the wedding in here too." she was still going to keep planning the wedding, there was no way that she was going to let anything happen to him. But somehow she had to talk to either Winry or Alice or someone back home that could help keep Drake safe. Even if it meant that the others would find out where they were. Maybe she could get Jewell to come.

Last edited by Ansley on Fri May 14, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Drake thought for a moment. "Well I'll get the tux while you are sleeping this way it is a surprise." He didn't want her to see it, so he would at least make it a surprise for her. He wanted though to maybe patch things up with his family in Romania. "also, no pink for me."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:47 pm

"Awwww come on Love, I think that you would look beautiful in pink."Ansley began to laugh. A picture in her head of Drake in a pink skirt popped in her head and made to laugh even more. "Oh I almost for got, for tonight at the games I have a little surprise for you." She smiled. Earlier that day she had arranged to be the musical performance at the beginning of the games to help start off things. Since after all she had brought her music with her and she knew that Drake would love the surprise.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Drake shook his head. "As long as you are not dressed up like an evil woman." Drake said, he didn't want to say rabbit but this was not a case right now. in his head all he could see was Ansley standing over his dead body if anything goes wrong. Opening the door to an old thrift store, he was one for seeing what is in the old countries thrift stores. "After you. Sorry I like old things."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:00 am

Ansley laughed a little and walked into the store and looked around. "I love old things too." She laughed and kissed Drake's cheek. She really did like old things but at that moment she was talking about Drake since he was so much older than she was. But she really liked old antiques, especially piano and other instruments, and of course clothing.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow. "I'm old. I'm way older than you, is that why you like me?" he winked, walking around he saw some old clothing and stuff that he might get. Spare clothes for the trip around he figured that they would have some fun. "Get what you want." Drake kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Ansley laughed and walked around the store. There were so many amazing things there. She wasn't sure what it was but there was just something about this store that she liked. Walking over to the jewelry cabinet she looked at all the necklaces. They were so beautiful. She saw one necklace that she liked, it was silver with a dark green stone. But she didn't really want another necklace. She loved the one that Drake had given her on their first date, which she never took off.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 Necklace-20
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Drake walked up behind Ansley holding a few shirts and clothing in one arm. Using his free arm he hugged Ansley while looking over her shoulder at the necklace. it seemed like something that will suit her. Turning to the old man that is the store owner, the man reminded him of a servant from the castle.
"WE'll take the necklace. And if you have any kilts for the games tomorrow. I will take some as well." Drake told him, the man nodded his head while taking out the necklace for Ansley to try on.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Ansley turned her head and looked at Drake. "Babe you don't have to get that for me. I am happy with the one you gave me." she smiled and kissed his cheek softly. Then looking at the necklace she put it around her neck and laughed lightly. "Well how does it look?" She looking in the mirror and smiled softly. It looked nice but her favorite was still the red heart that Drake had given to her before. Then looking at the man at the counter "If you don't mind he needs a blue plaid kilt for the games." she smiled as the man nodded his head and brought out a kilt that was the exact same pattern as her dress.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:13 pm

The old man mozzied his way through the backclothing coming back with a blue kilt that seemed it might fit Drake, ut in the other hand there was a shirt that wentwith it. "I think it looks great on you honey." Drake told Ansley as he loved the necklace but not as much as the one he gave her the first time. "Thank you sir. that will do fine." Drake wasn' going to try it on, he was going to have i cleaned first.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Ansley smiled and kissed Drake softly on the lips. "Thank you love, but I doubt that I will wear this one as much as my heart heart necklace." She placed her hand on the heart necklace and smiled. She looked out the window and saw one of the guys from before. she sighed and shook her head then lifting her left hand she pointed to the engagement ring and the guy walked off. "I swear I need to make a shirt that says I'm taken already, leave me aloooonee!!!" Ansley laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Drake frownedat the boy outside the window as his temper started to flare up again. Biting his tongue he pulled cash from his pocket giving it to the old man that pull all the clothing in th bag. "Well then lets give it as a present if you don't want it." Drake smirked, he knew that would get her attention. if he knew anything, it was how to bait a girl into wanting something.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:35 pm

"Are you mental? Just because I said I wouldn't wear it as much doesn't mean that I don't want it. I just like the first one better. Because it was the first. and it reminds me of when I first fell in love with you." she smiled and kissed his cheek. Then linking her arm with his she walked out of the store and down the street to look at more shops. "Where to now love?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Drake bit his lip. "To kill a human." Drake said walking out the door. A human bumped into him rudely holding his head down as Drake walked out the door with Ansley. "hey watch where you are going?" Drake froze for a moment as he looked at his hand jumping back into the shadows. He showed ansley where the ring once was. "Problem?" He pointed at where the ring use to be.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Ansley's eyes widened. "Oh no!!" She quickly pushed Drake into some shadows as she saw the sun begin to peek out from behind some clouds. "Oh no Oh no Oh no Oh no!!!" She began to totally freak out. If the ring was gone and he was out in the sun too long then he would die. She began to look around trying to find the ring. she had to find it, if she didn't then Drake wouldn't be able to be out in the sun and she had no way of getting a hold of Jewell to ask her to make a new one for him. Then she remembered the man that had bumped into Drake and she ran after him. "Hey you!!" she yelled after him
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:52 pm

the man ran aroud the corner and Drake grabbed Ansley's arm as the sunlight hit it. Jumping back, the burning flesh on his hand healed over. "Ansley. Find a car. If I get exposed not even Selene and her family could save me. WE'll find it at ngiht fall." Drake told her as he tried to hide in the shadows. Turning to a cafe, he bolted into the door feeling bad about leaving ansley outside.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Ansley watched as the man ran from her. Then looking at Drake she shook her head. "He has the ring I know it. You will be fine as long as you stay inside. I'll be right back. I promise I will make sure that I remember where I am going. But if he gets away with he ring.. and we can't find him. Then...."She trailed off as the thought of her losing him popped into her head again. she wasn't going to let it happen and she would do whatever it took to get the ring back. She kissed Drake then getting out of his grip she took off after the man and went around the corner. she saw him Standing there and she stopped. "If you don't mind but I think that you have something that belongs to my fiance and I would like it back."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:04 am

the man smirked a toothy grin before running again. "I'll keep this." the man said as he ran down into an old cellar hoping that the girl would follow. if she wanted the ring that bad, she would into the cellar where something waited for her. Agroup of humans stood waiting for Ansley to come down.

Drake listened with his ears, hearing hat Ansley said. but something didn't seem right. his mind began to worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next