Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

She smiled widely then walked around the store. Then she stopped and looked at Drake. "Why don't you pick out one that you like?" She liked him picking out things for her. It always meant more to her when someone else picked it out for her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:34 pm

"I'm a guy. I might pick something the wrong size." He said, with a smirk. giving the dresses to the store owner, he walked around looking for a dress that would be good for dancing on their honey moon or something, finding two, he pulled them out showing them to ansley.

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 F6266A

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 JovaniCocktailDress1551549220
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Her eyes lit up. "Well my guy knows how to pick things out. I love those!" She really like the coral colored dress. It was her favorite one. She couldn't wait to wear it. She kissed Drake's cheek and smiled brightly. "I really think that all those years of being around Winry have rubbed off on you." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Drake sighed, "I hope not. I might wear a dress." He knew if he had been winry's shopping partner he might be really fruity. Putting the dresses on the counter he paid for them. "Is there one you want for the wedding? To change into after the games or do you just want these." Drake asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 pm

She looked around. There were so many dresses. "I guess I could go ahead and get a dress for the wedding." She walked around to where the wedding dresses were. There were so many. "Okay which one?" She held up a few dresses. "After all you are the one that is going to be looking at me." She giggled.

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 G-pic43e277bd5302e

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 Wedding-Dress-Royal-red-rose

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 Cosmobella-wedding-dresses
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Drake thought for a moment as he looked at the choices that Ansley made. In his head the first and third one looked great on her. Weighing his hands, he wasn't sure which one. "I like the first and third one. Which one do you like more? I look at you all the time anyway. You were adorible sleeping the first night I met you." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:16 pm

Hearn that her toy was in scottland, Demona went to scottland wandering the streets following the trail to Ansley and Drake whom were in a dress store. Dressed in a black short dress with no sleeves, she stood in the window watching the two feeling bad that she made a deal like she did. Suddenly her ears heard chimes again, but it was not from th humans it was from Drake.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:13 am

Ansley smiled and pointed to the third one. "I think that I like this one better. After all I am only going to be wearing this once.. well maybe twice so I better love it." She laughed. "But I think that when we get married again back at home Winry will want to help pick out that one." She hung up the other dress and turned to smile at Drake. "Okay enough shopping for me. It's your turn now."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Drake looked at ansley with a smile now that it is his turn, he feltthat she should pick at least one of the groom suits out. "Fine with me..." Turning his head he paused when he saw Demona in the window. Grabbing Ansley's hand he walked outside heading to a new store. Trying to figure out why the woman was there.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Demona stared at Drake and Ansley. "Drake!" She called walking up to him starin at his face. She forced him to stop with a flick of her wrist. she is not one to be tested by people. "We had a deal. Why is this child not in school? Ifshe is out of school then her life will be gone you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:27 am

Ansley turned when she heard the woman yell Drake's name. She had seen her before, but she thought that it was just a dream. She looked at Drake confused, but when she heard the woman say if she was out of school then her life would be ended. She knew that this was the woman Drake had made a deal with to keep her alive. Then turning to the woman she spoke " We always have a two week break in the Fall. I am just taking mine early due to the events that have happened." She didn't know how Drake would react to that but it was the best she could come up with.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Demona stared at ansley with her cold eyes. and then at Drake as she heard the chimes. "Its not just you I'm worried about. I'm also worried about him." Demona pointed at Drake. "He's going to die soon its what called to me." Demona said as she thought of what might kill him. But she got a feeling it delt with a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:45 pm

drake stood in front of Ansley and then he heard about what she said about him dying. His eyes went wide as he knew that this was bad, but didn't know what was going tokill him if it did happen. Vampire...sunlight....his uncle...he wasn't sure what it would be. Wrapping one arm around Ansley. "I don't care. If I die I die. As long as I got ansley."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Ansley felt her heart stop when Demona said that Drake was going to die soon. She felt as if the only thing that was keeping her alive was about to be taken from her. "What....what do you mean he is going to die soon? How..is he going to die?" It took everything in her to ask. She didn't want to say it outloud. Then she began to think. What if it happened before they got married? If that happened then she would make a deal with herself that she would never get married.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Drake shoved Demona aside knowing that it was a bad idea. "Go to hell." drake had to only deal with her to a certain point, but he knew crossing a dark being was a bad idea. "Come on. Tux store is down here." Drake smirked he could smell it. He held Ansley's hand while pulling her forward.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Ansley looked at Demona as Drake pushed her. Then back to Drake she had a really worried look on her face, she now had this sick feeling in her stomach. Now all she wanted to do was sit and stare off. "Drake... promise me that you won't leave me.. promise me that you aren't going to...die." She almost started to cry just thinking about it. She couldn't lose him.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm

demona walked up to Drake grabbing his arm. "You will die by sunlight and a bullet to the head." Demona spoke coldly, she wasn't supposed to do that but she was supposed to be showing more emotions for her son's sake. she is scared of losing him. "tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Drake stared at Ansley. "I'm not going anywhere." Drake rubbed her arm and then frowned at Demona not fond of her choice of words. "Go be a cold hearted bitch somewhere else." Drake walked forward looking at the sky for a moment after hearing how he was supposed to die. As though warning him not to go out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:18 am

Ansley froze hearing what Demona said about how Drake would die and when he would. It was too soon for the person she loved to be taken away from her. she couldn't lose him, not now, not ever. Her mind started to spin and so did everything around her as she collapsed on the ground unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Drake dove down and grabbed ansley worried about her as people began to crowd them. Picking ansley up he frowned at Demona as he took ansley back to the hotel room for her to rst. Hearing this, he knew that her mind might be wandering at the moment. One thing though he knew, demona could tell when someone was going to die. From his point of view, she has never known how they were going to die.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Ansley slow woke up. She had one heck of a headache now. Sitting up on the bed she wanted to see Drake, she needed to see him. "Drake?" She was so afraid now of losing him, there had to be something to stop what was going to happen. Even if they had to stay in tomorrow she would just so that she knew Drake would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:53 am

Drake leaned against the wall looking at her. "are you okay?" Drake asked, he was more worried about her than what his life will be like sooon. Being told that he was going to die tomorrow was not something he wanted to hear really at all. but there was nothing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:06 pm

She got out of the bed and ran to him hugging him tightly. "I shouldn't be the one you worry about love....." She didn't want to let go of him. "Tomorrow we are staying inside. There is no way that we are doing anything that you could possibly get killed by tomorrow." As long as she kept her mind on keeping him safe then she wouldn't burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

drake stared at Ansley for a moment. "Demona has never predicted how someone would die. if she did she never told while with Dracul as far as I know." Drake told her. He wasn't sure he should tell her this or not. "I think she is the one that is going to kill me." That was the only thought that ran through his mind. if so, there was no safe place. "Bullet and sunlight. all you have to do is toss me out the window. But thats not going to ruin my time with you."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:42 am

Ansley kept her arms around Drake not letting go. It was as if she was afraid that if she did let go something would happen and he would be gone. She couldn't take not crying now, the more she thought about it the more upset she got. Tears slowly began to run down her face. "I just don't want to lose you, I can't lose you...." she spoke softly trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next