Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:00 am

Opening her eyes she lifted her head and looked at him. "I think that it is actually better that way. This way it can just be us, no one or anything trying to get in the way." A smile appeared on Ansley's face. She had a certain glow about her now. One that people would call the engagement glow. Kissing Drake's lips softly she smiled. "Okay go back to sleep. You need the rest. You may be part vampire, but your human half needs the rest."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 am

Drake smirked evilly as he sat up for a moment and kissed Ansley happily. Before lying down, he closed his eyes but thinking his mind could not rest right now. he began to worry if he made the right choice or not, but finally fell asleep after a little while. something danced at the back of his head, that he was forgetting something.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

Ansley giggled and kissed Drake back. She laid down on Drake again and looked at the ceiling. She wasn't really that tired. Afterall she had slept the whole way there on the plane. She began thinking about what had happened. So much had happened within a few days. She really thought that it was longer than that. She turned her head and looked at Drake. She moved closer to him laying her head once more on his chest and slowly she drifted asleep.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:53 am

After a while of ansley being asleep, Drake's mind had not fallen silent as he looked at her. Fear filled his mind of losing her, but at the same time he knew that taking her away from America was a bad idea. Cause he had no one to back him up if they come. His fingers combed through ansley's hair.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

A soft smile went across her face as she felt Drake comb through her hair. She moved closer to Drake wrapping one arm around him. She felt safe with Drake there and safer now that she was out of America.She hoped that no one would come and try to find them.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:55 pm

moving out of her hug gently, he figured he would go get them something to eat while she slept. Drake had alot on his mind at the moment, leaving her still sleeping on the bed he turned out the lights heading downstairs not really thinking of much as his mind wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Ansley grabbed the pillow that was closest to her and snuggled into it when Drake got up. While Drake was gone she started having a dream. But it was a weird dream. She was in a place that she had never been before. It looked old and ancient. She walked through the halls of the building and she finally got to a large room. It looked something like a throne room. There were four thrones at the front. Three larger ones and a smaller one next to the larger one in the middle. As she looked around, she felt two arms wrap around her from behind. In her ear there was a voice that whispered "Hello there my love." but it wasn't Drake's voice. It sounded cold and hard. It was a voice that she had heard at her house. She turned around and saw that it was Aro. Her eyes widened and she took a few steps back from him. Aro walked towards her holding his hand out to her,his eyes were a bright red. "come my child, I want to make you an immortal like myself." She started to run but she was trapped. She looked around scared "Drake!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:23 pm

after a while drake came back with ice cream to see a weird look on ansley's face as though she is scared. Drake put the ice cream in the mini freezer in the corner of the room, and then walked over to Ansley staring down at her. feeling that it might be a bad dream. Leaning down, he kissed her on the lips to wake her up. "ansley...its okay..."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Ansley jumped and screamed when Drake kissed her. When she saw him she hugged his neck tightly. She was so scared in her dream when she couldn't find him anywhere. "If you leave... wake me up next time."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Drake's eyes went wide. "I'm sorry. thought that I just get us some ice cream." Drake told her. He didn't mean to make her feel like that. He kissed her forhead while still holding her in his arm. Lying down next to her, his golden eyes smiled at her. "It was only a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:42 pm

"I know.. it was just. Not one that I would like to redream. It was horrible." She propped her head up and looked at him with a soft smile on her face. "So, how long have you been planing on giving me this ring?"She wanted to get her mind off of her dream and the engagement seemed to be a good topic.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Thinking for a moment, he wasn't quite sure. "don't know. I saw it, and it sort of screamed your name. Thought about it on the plane." He smirked, it made it sound like a spur of the moment but he wasn't going to give the whole -once I saw you- speech like some of the vampires do. "How about we go on country side tours. we'll stay away from castles."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Ansley giggled. "Well I love it." She kissed Drake's cheek and smiled."I think that will be great." She laughed when he said to stay away from castles. "The castle thing is okay.. just nothing that looks like it would be in Italy."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

thinking for a moment. "I think there is a festival not far from here. It should be cloudy, so you could watch me do some scottish sports." Drake winked kissing ansley on her head. "Though I think I would win at the kaber toss."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Ansley laughed. "Doesn't that mean that you have to wear a kilt?" just the thought of it made her laugh like crazy. "I would be cheering you on the whole time." She said still giggling at the picture of him in the kilt. She kissed Drake's cheek and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Letting out a sigh, Drake wasn't too thrilled with wearing a skirt. "Haven't worn a skirt since aunt tried to hide me from some vampire slayers." Drake rubbed the back of his head remembering that day. he knew that everyone had embarrassing stories, but being raised by mainly girls he had a few things. Grabbing the ice cream for a second he handed a tub to ansley. "Eat." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Ansley sat up still giggling. I would have loved to have seen that." She said with a wide smile on her face. She opened up the tub of ice cream and began to take small bites of it. She really hadn't been hungry but just to make Drake happy she would eat something. "If it will make you feel better I will even wear a scottish outfit." She wasn't going to let him live this down.It was a good thing that she brought her camera. Winry is going to love the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:54 pm

He let out a small chuckle as one arm sat on his leg as his mind was still thinking. "I'll send them a letter later. I was pretty bad asshole yesterday. My true colors showed." Drake sighed. He had let Ansley see the real him before she showed up in his life. His eyes looked at Ansley sadly. "I'm sorry still. I had no right to cause damage in the hospital or anything."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Ansley took Drake's hand into her and looked at him. "You were just worried about me and what all was going on. Besides I have already forgiven you. And I am sure that everyone back home will forgive you too." She smiled and wiped some ice cream on Drakes nose giggling.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:53 pm

drake smirked as he licked it. Taking a wipe from the ice cream and putting it on ansley forehead before licking it off. The ice cream tasted good. She almost wanted to kidnap it from her. "Maybe we should try some traditional dishes. I hope you don't mind if I go get some blood in the morning." Drake knew that ansley hated things getting hurt but it was the vampire life.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Ansley giggled and smiled at Drake. "It's okay. I am going to have to get use to the blood thing eventually." She kissed Drake's lips and took his hand standing up. "Let's go exploring." she smiled brightly
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Drake looked at the window. "Are you sure? Can you check outside to see if its sunny or not?" Drake asked. He didn't want to be burning in front of Ansley as he went into the bathroom changing in to his rockstar leather pants and dark violet dress shirt to at least look nice as his hair waved around his face.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 pm

She skipped over to the window. She was amazed at what she saw. It was so beautiful out there. She had never seen anything like that. "Wow.. it's beautiful here." She smiled. Then she remembered why she was looking out of the window in the first place. The sun was being completely covered by the clouds. She called to Drake "You are in the clear rockstar" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 pm

He came out and stared at Ansley glad to hear that. He might feel a little sick after all day in the day light, he was so use to sleeping during the day that it was sort of odd to him still to be hanging around during the day.
"Come princess. We shall both explore." Drake smirked as he pulled out a white box from the closet giving it to ansley. "figured some scottish colors would look gorgeous on you."

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 Red_Scottish_Tartan_Dress_by_MissPurpleObsession
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Ansley turned around and smiled at Drake. "You thought of everything didn't you?" She giggled. Taking the box and opening it she smiled widely. "I love it! and it just to happens I have the perfect shoes to go with it." Luckily she had packed her black boots. She kissed Drake's lips lightly and smiled "Thank you" she walked to the bathroom and changed into her dress and boots and walked back out to Drake.

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 28619236_1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)   A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trip to Scottland (Drake and Ansley)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next