Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

((OKY!!! ROFL!!))
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:02 pm

Chad looked at Selene and narrowed his eyes a bit. He wasn't use to be the one that was being made fun of. That wasn't really his thing. He was the one that usually dished out the jabs at people. Selene was good, but he would find a way around her remarks, and they would be good ones too. " Well then on second thought I might just stick with meeting you."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Hearing Troy's mother in her head, themind set seemed a little annoyed and probably not in the mood for surprised. "She'll have to meet me eventually." Selene was starting to wonder if Troy was hiding her, she was a straight A student in school so far and hasn't caused any trouble. Watching the door as her rose up over the couch like a ferret sticking its head out of a hole.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am

Chad laughed "Sounds like mommy's home Troy. She does know about your little friend here right?" His mind began to whirl, if his aunt didn't know about Selene he could have lots of fun with this one. But then he stopped and thought about what Selene would do. From what he could tell she is the type of girl that would embarrass him in front of the whole school and actually be able to get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:22 am

She narrowed her eyes at Chad for a oment not thrilled with hearing those words. Troy and Selene have been going out for a while and if he wanted to play that card, she is sure she can tell some students about Chad dressed up in a dress andhigh heels as a child singing into a brush with a female wig on. she can do alot of things. "Careful. I can have people look up your back ground and talk to your parents. I'm sure that dress and high heels pic of you when you were small would be a good one to show for grduation."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Chad's eyes widened as he shook his he quickly. "Noooo thank you." He wasn't about to become the laughing stock of the school again. That was the reason that he was always after Troy. When they were younger and his family lived in Eternal rose still Troy had pulled a prank on him making everyone laugh at him. He made a promise to himself that he would only come back if he was going to be a somebody and that he would some how get his revenge. But of course he had never factored in a Super girlfriend much less one that was a princess.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Selene saw in his mind that it was try that pulled pranks and for te reason of the revenge. Her eyes stared at Troy for a moment as she stood up stretching her limbs. "I can't wait to meet her Troy. Oh and chad, don't worry. things I learn about don't really enter school or public." Selene told them. HEr eyes watched the door as she worried a bit about how Troy's mother will take her being there.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Troy froze watching the door. He was worried about how his mother would react to Selene and Chad being there. He heard the keys unlocking the door and he took a deep breath. "Selene, I'm warning you.. normally right after school board meetings my mother isn't in the best of moods. so don't take anything personally that she might do or say."

Troy's mother walked in. She first saw Chad and she smiled. "Hey you, I thought that was your car outside. She smiled and walked over to him giving her nephew a hug. Then when she turned to greet Troy she saw Selene. Her smile sort of melted but it still remained present on her lips. "Hello Selene." She looked at Troy and realized what was going on. "It's nice to see you again. I hope you are treating my boy well." she gave a wink to Troy telling him to relax and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:13 pm

She gave him a duh look before his mother entered the house. HEr mind seemed to not like her that much. Looking at Troy for a moment when her mother said something about treating her boy well. She wasn't sure how to answer that really.
"Hello Misses Salvator. Nice to see you again." Selene smiled. "And yes I have. I was actully inviting him to join me and my uncle for dinner thursday night. He came all the way from Romania. and wants to meet him." Selene tried to remember that the humans knew nothing about Dracul except for Troy. "Is that alright? I promise to have him back by seven."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Chad chuckled. This was going to be great. his aunt was giving him just what he needed to get back at Troy. "Hello there Aunty." He tried to act all innocent now. He had to keep up things.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 pm

She nodded her head "That is perfectly okay with
me. He doesn't have to be back until 11. That is when his curfew is."
She smiled at Selene. She still wasn't sure about the girl but she
seemed nice enough. "Troy you know the rules about when you go with
someone to their house."

Troy nodded his head
smiling and blushing at the same time. he knew that as soon as his
mother left that Chad would jump right on that one. and he would never
hear the end of it, ever. "Thanks mom."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Selene looked at Troy's mother calmly; her eyes showing happiness as the world seemed like day time all the time to her. but then Selene read Chad's mind and a plot formed in her mind.
"We are actually going out to dinner. Just me, Troy, and Dracul." Selene smirked, linking her arm with Troy's a smile remained on her face. "alright. Then if we have fun then at least we won't have to worry. Sorry about coming over without permission from you Misses Salvator." Turning her head to Chad she hid a grin as her mind formed something of a plot to quit that sweet and innocent look. "If you are worried, I can bring my uncle over first."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 pm

"That would be nice. I would love to meet him." Selene was slowly making her way over to Troy's mother's good list. She liked girls that showed respect for the authority figures. "Chad dear, I talked to your mother this morning and she said that you are going to be staying with us for the rest of the school year. You can use the spare bed room up stairs next to mine. Troy moved down to the basement." She looked back to Selene and smiled "It is perfectly okay dear. You can come over any time you would like."

Troy smiled and pulled Selene closer to him. He was happy that his mother was beign so calm and great about this.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Bowing her head in her traditional japanese fashion, she felt that she might have won over Troy's mother. But at the moment Chad was annoying her as his mind bugged her at the same time. Glad that she couldn't read Troy's mind, she would hate to know what he thinks all the time. It would be like twenty questions except saying the answers instead of questions.
"I'm glad. Amber, Winry, and Henry will be out of school for a while. Tidus went over sea's and got hurt. so they rushed with my mother to go take care of him." Selene had to mae up a reason for her siblingsbeing away. "So its just me and my brother Julius here at the moment." She didn't know what Troy's mother thought about that. but she figured it would be alright. Turning to Troy and held his arm a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 pm

"That's quite alright. I hope that your father will be well soon and that they will all come back safely." she always worried when she found out that a few of her students would be out because of a family emergency. She may at times seem to be a cruel woman but she is really just worried about the well being of her students and their families. "Troy dear, would you help your cousin take his things up to the spare room?"

Troy nodded his head and gave Selene a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll be right back sweetie." He walked out to Chad's car and grabbed a few of his bags. How in the world could one person fit all this stuff into one car? And what the hell did he pack? bricks and rocks? Troy rolled his eyes it was a good thing he was in more shape then Chad, other wise this stuff would never make it up to the spare room.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Chad smiled and followed Troy out to the car. "So, Troy is going to meet the uncle huh? Well that should be interesting. I don't think that you would mind if I stuck around and met him as well. After all what better publicity than to be able to play for royalty in Romania? I mean, we could just both go when you leave with selene. does mommy know about your little trip that you will be taking?" He figured that he would have to keep the teasing between them. And not while Selene was around, all she would do is make everything backfire on him and that was not something that he wanted to happen. Walking over to the trunk he pulled out another one of his bags. He almost dropped it from being so heavy. He didn't see how Troy picked the ones up that he got with such ease. That kinda boiled his water even more.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm

"I'm sure they will. Father will be fine, but the doctors want to keep him for a few days to make sure and stuff. Better safe than sorry." Selene knew that the humans used that line alot, so she used it herself. seeing Troy help his cousin, she wanted to help to. "I wanna help." Selene said. but then she heard Chad's words and how he wanted to use her uncle. Sticking her head out. "Using my uncle isn't a good idea. My uncle is one of those royals that doesn't like publicity. Rather keep it nice and simple." She turned to Troy's mother for a moment, as she wondered if she should tlel her now or later about the man whom she claims to be her uncle.
"My uncle is royal in romania. and Misses Salvator, Romania has alot of history to it. I was wondering in a year if you would all love to come visit in the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

"Oh that would be absolutely amazing. I am sure that Troy would have no problem with that." She walked over to the kitchen and sat down all the bags that she had carried in. "You know, Selene, Troy and I are going to Jacksonville for his birthday and I am sure he has already asked you but it would be wonderful if you would join us. Also.. since he is outside I can talk to you about this." She paused and made sure that he wasn't going to come in on them. "Troy hates to make a big deal out of his birthday, but would you and your family when they get back help me plan a party for him. I know that your mother loves to host parties and I heard that the Alice in Wonderland party was just amazing." She really hoped that she would say yes and she knew that it would mean alot to Troy if it was Selene that hosted the party instead of her.

Troy rolled his eyes at his cousin and before walking in he put the bags on the ground and got right into Chad's face. "Listen chad, I may not be some big shot super star like you, or even as popular as you. but if you are going to live with me for te rest of the year lets get something straight. This is my house, my town and my life. There is no room for you in it. so if you don't want to accidentally break a bone or something then back off. Got it?" Troy was clearly getting tired of all the games that Chad was playing. It was getting a little old now.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

listening to the words through the womans mind first, she allowed the woman to speak since she is human. She wasn't going to let the entire family know about vampires as of yet. Listening to the party idea, there as a good chance thoguh that she wasn't coming back after she leaves in a month or two.
"Um...I really don't know when they will be back. But my friend Alice is just as good." Selene told the woman. "I would love to host it at the house or maybe have a camping birthday. And He has invited me. I agreed to go." She couldn't go into the sun though that was her only problem.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Chad was shocked that someone had actually stood up to him. He didn't know how to react to that. "Yeah sure.. whatever you say." He wasn't about to get kicked out of the house for being a jerk. When he heard Selene he blinked a few times, he thought to himself 'What the hell? Did she just read my mind?' That totally caught him off guard. He walked into the house and looked right at Selene, he was trying to figure her out. There was something off about her but he could figure out what.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

"That's okay dear. Do you mean Alice Cullen? I think I remember her coming by a few years back. Her and her family came through to visit you I believe and I met her and her brother Edward." she knew that Alice had a great ability for planning parties as well. she remembered seeing Winry and Alice together and how much they were alike.

Troy smirked at the look on Chad's face. He then walked back over to the bags and picked them up and carried them inside. "I hope you ladies weren't talking about me behind my back." walking by Selene he gave her a wink. "Chad, your room is this way." He walked up the stairs to the room that used to be his before he came back and took over the basement area. He liked it better down there, there was more privacy.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Chad followed Troy up to the room and sat his things down. "Thanks troy." he was now attempting to be nice to Troy. He didn't want to make things even more awkward between them at the moment. He would wait until troy sort of cooled off before really speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yes. She is sort of like my sister Winr's twin. Pratically the same." Selene lughed, seeing Chad and TRoy come in. She could read only one mind, and it seems that she had thought he asked somthing when he didn't. Biting her tongue for a moment, she had slipped up which was rare. "Maybe you should come to our next party miss Savlator."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 pm

"I think that I might just do that. Troy is always telling me that I need to get out more." She laughed. ever since her husband had left with Troy she really hadn't gotten out and gone around. She usually just kept to herself and did stuff with the school.

Troy walked down stairs and stood next to Selene pulling her close to him. "Okay everything is unpacked" He was very proud of himself. It seemed that he had made his cousin afraid of him now, which was good. Now maybe he wouldn't pick on him as much.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

"good." Selene smiled, she gave Troy a kiss on the cheek. Then looked at his mother. "I do hope so. I am sure you are going to want to meet your son girlfriend's parents." It was true, the typical meet the parents which actually scare her. Smiling at Troy. "Hey lets watch horror movies in the basement. scariest place to be for bad movies. Those Dracul's castle is pretty bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next