Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren

Lauren

Troy's House - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Chad came back down stairs, he had deffenantly changed. He wasn't going to be a jerk towards Troy. Atleast not as much. When he heard something about a horror movie he smiled. "Hey, do you mind if I come with? I haven't seen a good horror movie in a long time." He was trying to show that he could actually be a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Troy looked at Chad a little surprised. He had never been so nice to him before. It was kinda nice. He blushed when Selene kissed his cheek, he loved the feel of her lips on his skin. It always gave him chills."Yeah, sure Chad. I have a flat screen and surround sound down there.' He smiled. He loved being down there. Now it was going to be even better, since Selene was there.

Troy's mother smiled at the two. she was happy that her son had actually found someone to love. she began to think about if she should start dating again, but then she knocked the thought out of her mind. She had to think about taking care of Troy and not her own love life.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Selene stared at chad for a moment as she felt that the threat worked. She still couldn't go outside due to her skin. "I don't mind." Selene lied, she wanted to be alone with Troy but she wasn't going to push his cousin away incase his mother got the wrong idea. "Japanese Grudge 3 is totally scary."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm

"Well you kids go have fun. I am going to go change out of my school clothes and into something more comfortable. then put up all the things that I got today." She smiled at the three then took her bags up to her room where she changed into jeans and a t-shirt.

"Alright sounds good to me Selene. I think that I saw that on the netflix instant play. So we can watch that." Troy smiled and took Selene's hand and walked down stairs. He had a couch and a few bean bag chairs down there along with his bed and entertainment center where his TV and sound equipment was.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:07 pm

as troy was setting things up, Selene pulled out her phone as it was vibrating. She kept her back to them as she stood there with a shocked look on her face. Troy and his entire family are endanger and so is Ansley. Quickly texting Drake, she told him to stay close to Ansley as she looked for any number she could fine. what winry had wrote her made her scared but she didn't show it. Pulling out Dracul's number she texted him to stay at the castle.
I'm already in town. I'll be where you are in an hour. Dracul's reply made her look at troy. he had come early. what the hell is going on...
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Dang Troy, I think that I underestimated you. This place is pretty nice." He looked around Troy's room. He was rather impressed. Walking over to a bean bag chair he sat down and got comfortable. He wanted to leave the couch for the two love birds. Looking over in the corner he saw a mini refrigerator and a wide smile went across his face. this was now the perfect room. "Dude, troy, you are now my favorite cousin."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Calling Julius Selene leaned against the wall ignoring the men. "Julius, he's here. get your ass to the house. we have a problem." Selene told him; she kept her voice low as to not piss off any of them. Turning off her phone she turned and looked at troy and then at Chad. Troy was in trouble and she couldn't even tell him at the moment. So mouthing her words, "Trouble."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Troy chuckled at his cousin "I am so glad that I am your favorite now." As he was walking to the TV to finish getting everything set up he paused and looked at Selene. She looked like something was wrong. "Hey Chad, I have to take Selene home. You can hang out down here if you want. I should be home in a few hours." He walked over to Selene and took her hand walking back upstairs grabbing his keys.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Selene stopped, here was no use now. once aro knows, there is a good chance his whole family will go. Looking at Chad and thinking of Troy's mtohr. she couldn't get them caught up in this really but it was too late. "Troy." Selene whispered to him. She leaned up to his ear. "Its not just you that in danger."She whispered. "Its your whole family."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Troy froze, his family was now in danger. "Selene we have to get them out of here. You have all kinds of friends, have a few find a way to get my mother and Chad out of here before something happens. I can deal with whatever is coming, because there is no way in Hell I am going to leave you here alone to fight whatever it is."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Selene bit her lip and looked at Chad and then upstairs to where his mother was. it was fear tht was driving her to this, and to protect them. she had to guard them no matter what. She couldn't leave now, she couldn't just jet. Dracul was there, Aro was on his way. "troy. the only way I can protect them is to tell them and at least they will be able to get some sort of protection." She whispered. "Dracul is here. and he will not let any harm come to them if they know. if they don't, then they are fair game to Aro sort of. since he wants you and Ansley."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 pm

"Selene.. if we tell them they will think that was have both gone completely mad. My mother is not like me. I don't think that she will understand and Chad, well. You've met him. Does he really seem like the type of guy that would keep a secret?" This idea of hers was crazy, she might as well be writing out a suicide note for both of them. "Wait.. what do you mean that Aro wants me and Ansley? Why the hell does he want Ansley?" He didn't think that her knowing would be a big deal. After all he was the one dating the heir of Dracul and Aro seemed to hate Dracul so the reason for Aro wanting him was pretty clear. But the reason for wanting Ansley confused him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 am

Selene lookedaround for a moment with a frown on ehr face as her eyes became serious and dark looking. As though her true face was showing. "He wants you to join him, and he wants Ansley as a mate. you can block my thoughts. And your cousin might be already picking up on something, cause I accidentally heard his thoughts and answered it out loud. I don't really know what else to do. what do you think?" Selene wanted to know what he thought. if she should tell his family or not. Thinking about it, she was sure that eventually they would find out. And right now, it seems that their life will be on the line no matter what. "Would you rather them know, or hide the secret?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:19 am

Troy sighed and nodded his head. "I guess that now would be as good at time to tell them as any. If it means saving their life, then yes tell them. but if my mother tries to take me away from you. Then you can believe that I will fight her on that one, but she is going to have to know sooner or later." He kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes "Does Drake know about Aro wanting Ansley?" He got worried, Drake would let all hell lose if Aro tried to take Ansley away from him, and that wasn't exactly going to help things.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 am

Selene thought for a moment and gave Troy a kiss on the cheek. "And so will I. Don't worry Dracul is going to help me with this. lets go to my house, saying that my uncle came early. and we can tell them there. cause there is going to be a full out war maybe." Selene didn't know what to do; she was shocked as bloody hell that all this is happening now. She gave Troy a hug wishing that they didn't have totell; she would rather keep it a secret but to protect them it might be a good idea. "I'm sorry Troy."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 am

Troy kissed the top of Selene's head and hugged her back. "Okay, I'll go get my mother and Chad. Don't worry everything will work out I promise." He smiled one of his goofy smiles to try and make her laugh. Troy let go of Selene and then walked over to the kitchen. "Hey mom, Selene's uncle came in a bit earlier then they thought. She wants to know if you and Chad want to go meet him now." He really hoped that she would say yes. this was very important and he would rather Selene and Darcul tell them then just him.

"That's fine honey. I just have to finish putting up the food and then we can go." She walked over to the pantry and placed the last few items in there and then walked over to Troy. "Alright, go get your cousin and we can go."

Troy nodded his head then ran downstairs to Chad. "Hey we are going to Selene's house to meet Selene's uncle. She wants you to come with us." He wasn't going to ask Chad if he wanted to or not bbecause he didn't know if he would agree to coming.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 am

Selene smiled at Troy seemed to be helping her wih this. Vampires were not jus after him but the wolf Lucious was. Seems like everyone wanted Ansley and Troy lately; and she wasn't going to let them havethem. Winry texted messaged Selene. you are going to laugh at their reaction the text message told her. Selene sighed getting the idea that they might have to work hard for it. hearing Troy ask Chad, she figured he might need some convincing. So she stared into his eyes with her elemental eyes to get him to come though she knew it was a bad idea since humans fall for them except for Troy which she liked that part. "Please come he wants to meet everyone." she said in an angelic voice.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 am

Chad nodded his head and got up. "Yeah, sure sounds like fun." He wasn't sure what had just happened but it made him feel weird. Like he was being forced to go. He walked up the stairs and stood next to his Aunt. "So your Uncle's name is Dracul? Thats pretty freakin sweet. Minus the fact that he was probably teased about being Dracula." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:39 am

Troy didn't laugh at the joke. He knew what was coming and he was worried at how his mother would react more than anything. "Okay you guys ready? I'll drive, since I know the way." He looked at his mother hoping that she wouldn't say no.

"that's fine, I'll ride in the back with Chad so that Selene can sit next to you." She had to face the fact that her son was growing up and she couldn't baby him anymore. Although it was really hard for her to do that. but she was interested in meeting Selene's uncle.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am

Selene got in the car as she covered her body in troy's coat that she stole from his closet to hide her skin. They were in the back as they headed over. "miss Salvator. Chad. You will not freak out please. You might learnsomething about my family you might not like." Selene warned with a smile on her face. She knew that Julius was watching for them along with Dracul. "Dracula...hm...your going to lvoe this then Chad. Right honey?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:51 am

Troy laughed when Selene said that Chad was going to love Dracul. When he saw them both nod their heads to agree not to freak out he let out a sigh of relief. He was more than worried aout his mother now. Just because she says she won't freak doesn't always means she is actually not going to freak.

She nodded her head and looked at them with a smile. "Well are we going or not? We don't want to keep Selene's uncle waiting now do we?" She walked out to the car and got into the back seat.

Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 am

"Lets go love." Selene smiled, her uncle is always waiting. he waits for a long time. Pulling out her phone as she recieved another message from Winry. aro is on his way. we will be there as soon as we can. Selene froze, not only was Dracul there but Aro was coming. it was like a war zone. "Dracul is rather patient to an extent especially in times like this." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:12 am

"Sounds good to me." He walked out to the car following his aunt and got in putting on his seat belt. "So I am guessing you don't live too far from Troy right?" He was making an effort to be nice to everyone now. He didn't exactly want Troy to kick him out.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 am

Troy got in the driver's seat and put on his seat belt. "Okay everyone buckle up. I don't exactly want a ticket. Not to mention I think that my mother would kill me. " He laughed then looked back to his mother and smiled."Selene live right down the road Chad. We could actually walk there but it would be faster if we just drove." He pulled the car out of the driveway and drove to Selene's house. He looked at Selene almost asking her if she was really sure about this or not.

Troy's mother:
Troy's House - Page 6 Jennifer-aniston-into-you
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 pm

((oh god. ROFL))

Selene read their minds and thought for a moment. she was alright with Troy's mother but his cousin. she wsn't too sure. She could have julius turn off their phones for a moment for her this way they can't call out or text.
"I'm sure it will be fine. Your worried just like me." Selene smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next