Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauren

Lauren

Troy's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 pm

"So I have to have a reason to come visit my favorite Aunt and my lil cousin?" He tried to act all innocent but he wasn't fooling anyone. Shrugging he smirked. "Okay you caught me. My band and I just got a major label deal in Nashville. We go on tour with Skillet and TobyMac next year." He wanted to try his best to make it sound big and grand. The better it sounded the harder Troy would fall. "Besides I am going to be living with you until the end of the school year. Parents have already cleared it with your mother and she is thrilled. We are going to be having so much fun!" He spoke in a mocking tone. Knowing that this would tick Troy off more than anything else that he had ever done.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Biting her lip she gave a smirk. "Careful who you flirt with around here. There is a rock star here with alot of pull over things like that. Well there are two musicans." Selene smirked. Linking her arm with Troy's she knew how to threaten a human without vampire skills. his lips gave Troy a kiss on the cheek and then grinned. She couldn't have siad the music bit before cause she never met the man but already was in his mind. "Honey, would you like me to make snacks for everyone?"
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Troy kissed Selene's cheek and smiled. "If you would like to. although I am pretty sure Chad remembers where the kitchen is. So you don't have to." Selene was kicking Chad's butt big time. "I'll come help you." He needed to get away from Chad and have a good laugh before going back out to see him. "Oh and Chad if you meet a girl named Ansley, you would be smart not to try and flirt with her." But he secretly hoped that he would just so Drake would beat the crap out of him then make his music career go down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Chad chuckled. "Believe me Troy. there is no girl, besides yours of course. That I can't have melting in my arms before the day is out." He walked over to the couch and sat down. "Besides I didn't some here to flirt with the girls in Eternal Rose, I like the Nashville ones." Tucking his aviator sunglasses in his jacket he looked around at the house. Nothing had changed since he was here last. Which was several years ago, it still had that same old smell and nothing was moved even one inch. The only difference was that there were updated pictures of Troy in all the picture frames. "You guys can go on and make the snacks, i'll stay right here and out of the way." He kinda figured that they would want to talk and for once he would be nice to his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Turning her head for a moment, she hated hearing people talk like that. It pissed her off rather bad when men thought like that especially women. "Knock it off or I'll talk to the CEO of Gotee." Selene warned. she wasn't one to allow such words and if he did flirt with Ansley she wasn't about to have Drake going killing a human. Walking to the kitcen. "Little boy should go find his mother." Selene opened the fridge to grab them some drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Troy followed Selene into the kitchen and then bursted out laughing. "I haven't seen anyone tell chad off like that since the first grade. He asked a girl out and she said that she would rather eat dirt, because she liked me." He was still laughing as he walked over to the pantry and took out a few bags of chips and some cookies. his mother always kept the food in good stock when he came to visit her, after all he was a guy and bot did he eat alot. Troy walked back over to Selene and kissed her lips softly. "guess I don't have to worry about you being around Chad alone. But I am kinda worried about Ansley, I don't think that she is as strong as you are. and if Chad tried anything I can just see Drake going crazy, and we don't want him to have to leave too."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Selene looked at Troy and smirked, it made her laugh though still drove her insane that she couldn't see into his mind. Throwing a soda at Chad, she searched through his mind thinking. "Hey honey. I might make a tv series just a couple of friends and stuff. wanna be the lead man?" She smirked, she knewthat Chad came to rub his fame into Troy's face. but she wasn't going for it.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Troy was a little confused and shocked at what Selene just asked him. "Uhm, Sure. It sounds like fun." He smiled and gave Selene a kiss on the cheek. It took him a few minutes but the he realized what she was trying to do. He chuckled a little and then placed the chips on the coffee table in front of Chad. "So Chad the record lable thing. That's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Chad's eyes sort of narrowed. He was here to rub things in Troy's face, but now that Troy had Selene that plan wasn't going so well. He caught the soda in his hands "Thanks." He had to think of some way to belittle Troy. But he had to think of something that wouldn't backfire on him. "Yeah, I suppose it's pretty cool. I mean we will be able to hang out with the bands and stuff when we go."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Hearing that, she knew that Chad was trying to oneup Troy still. But Selene though hating the taste of soda took a sip of hers as she gave a disgusted look in her head.it tasted worse than eatting rotting flesh. Looking at the two. "Doesn't matter. Troy here might be going to romania with me to meet a Lord. Actually a royal. Bands are bands, the life of glamour isn't all its cracked up to be." Selene smirked. She was trying to make things better as though trying to make his cousin stop trying to one up Troy. She gave him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Troy smiled and kissed Selene's cheek. He was more than grateful that she was there. It was nice to actually have some back up when Chad was there, his mother never seemed to notice it. To her Chad was the perfect little angel. Leaning down to Selene's ear he whispered. "Have I ever told you how amazing you are and how much I love you?" He kissed her lips and smiled knowing that seeing him kiss Selene would totally bug the heck out of Chad.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Selene stared at Troy for a moment with a smile. she kissed him back and then walked into the living room sitting on the floor. Selene could see the games that the guy plays and she wasn't too fond of playing along anymore. She began thinking about her siblings and how they totally fliped their lid. she is going to have to kill them, and figure out what they are going to do.
"Troy honey, there is a celebrity party in town tomorrow. want to go with me?" She joked. "Its like one of my old friends who came over from Korea."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm

"It's nice to see Troy here is getting out into the world, I was beginning to think that he was going to become and mommy's little boy when I heard he had moved back here." He smirked and propped his feet up on the table acting as if he owned the place. But he was going to give the teasing and the bragging a rest for the night. He had to think up some other stuff. "So Romania huh? Sounds pretty awesome, what are you some sort of royalty yourself Selene? I mean after all only royals know other royals right? At least that's what I have heard in those fairytale books."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Selene stared at Chad for a moment when he said that. Her eyes studied the boy for a moment as she knew how to shut him up; and one way would make him drop his jaw.
"Actually I'm his heir. I'm his adopted neice, so since I showed more promise. I am princess Selene to you peasent." She grinned, looking at Troy she winked at him. "And Troy there is the one I'm courting and my uncle approves. so he might become prince one day." She turned back around taking another drink of her soda.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Chad's feet just sort of slid off the table. he was totally shocked at what he had just heard. "Are you serious?" He didn't know what else to say. He was talking to a Princess. Not only that, but his cousin the one he always was in competition with was dating her! And on top of that from the way the girl was talking she hoped that they got married one day. There wasn't enough record labels in the world to top that one. So he figured he just might as well drop the whole 'I'm better than you' idea.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:15 pm

"Yes of course. I won't kid about my status. Infact I just came back fom Romania the day I met Troy." Selene smiled, she sat there looking at the tv wondering if they were going to watch a movie. when she heard chad's though that he will stop; Selene grinned and gave a Wink to Troy. "honey are we going to watch that movie now. I wanna see it." Turning to Chad for a moment. "good boy, no one picking on anyone."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Troy chuckled, but inside he was jumping for joy. he had never seen someone shut Chad up like that. But he figured that is anyone could do it then of course it would be Selene that did it. he kissed Selene's cheek again and nodded his head. "You, I just have to remember where I put the remote." He looked around then saw it laying on the table next to Chad's feet. "Ah ha! found em'!!" He picked them up and then pushed play. Troy walked over to Selene and sat next to her pulling her close to him and kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm

A grin on her face she liked the fact that they were going to watch the movie. bu then the sun sort of began to shine through the window causing the skin on her hand to sparkle a bit nd she didn't really notice as she cuddled up to Troy allowing the sun to hither face a little bit. "Yay!!" She cheered. "Chad are you going to watch it with us?" Selene asked to be nice. she began to hera Troy's mother's mind seemed to be coming into town now.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Troy's eyes widened when he saw that Selene was shimmering a little. he covered the spots where the sun was hitting her with his hand. he had hoped that Chad hadn't seen anything. that would have been past bad. there was already three humans that knew about the vampires. He didn't want anymore finding out. especially Chad, knowing him he would blab to the entire world the first chance he got.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

"Yeah sounds good to me." he leaned back on the couch again. As he sat there he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was almost like Selene was glittering. but it wasn't a normal glitter, she was sparkling like a princess' tiara. He shook it off and didn't think anything of it, she was a girl so it was probably just body glitter or something.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Jumping, Selene noticed the sun coming through the window and she had no way of closing the curtains and Troy's mother was on her way over. if she stood up, there was a good chance that she would get found out. she got a text message from Winry. don't move. or stand up. Selene took that warning and sat on the other side of the couch away from the sunlight and smiled at the tv. In his mind, she saw that he noticed. "Oh sorry. My sister put body gitter on me before I came over. it only shows in the sunlight. Being a rock stars make up artist rocks." She lied; she flat out lied with a smile on her face. Realizing that she bumpd into Chad, she sat on the floor not really knowing where to sit due to the sun light. Sge walked over to the window and closed the curtains so that she doesn't glitter. "Its some good ass stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Troy froze when he saw the text from Winry. "Yeah, her sister is a bit of a fashion Diva. she even tried to give me a make over once. I don't think that it did any good though." He laughed trying to change the subject a little. He looked at Selene a little worried, if Chad found out about her, that would be the end of everything for them.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 pm

"Damn that is so good glitter. I might have to borrow some of that for the dancers that will be coming on tour with the band." He smirked, he was doing it again, only this time he wasn't really trying to rub anything in. He was just trying to be nice and have a conversation wih his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend. "Huh, I need to meet this sister of your's Selene. Anyone that can give Troy a make over without him going wacky has my respect." He chuckled as he pictured Troy in a dress with make up on. that was one site that he wished that one day he could see. that you be perfect black mail for him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Selene smirked the image though made her laugh as she sat next to Troy. Kissing him on the cheek she leaned on him with her head on his shoulders. "Bad idea. if she hears you try to one up my boy friend, she will do something much worse to you." Selene smirked. she knew Winry's mind. she could make him look like a woman in less than two seconds. "That reminds me. Troy you get to meet my uncle next month. Actually he is planning on coming here for a visit." Selene said, she knew it had been a long time since Dracul has even left his castle. she would have to go get him herself with all te mess going on. Watching the movie she grinned. "Maybe Winry can make Chad into a cross dresser. he looks feminant enough."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Troy looked at Selene about to bust out laughing when she said that. Right when he was about to kiss her cheek he heard his mother drive up. "Shit..." he mumbled under his breath. He wasn't expecting her to be home yet, but maybe since Chad was there his mother wouldn't make a big deal out of Selene there with him.

Last edited by Ansley on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next