Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:29 am

"Sure. You pick what we do." He smiled and kept his arms around her. "I am very glad that you are going to come to Florida with me. my mom said that she would excuse me and a friend for a week from school, and what better person to spend that week with than my beautiful girlfriend." He smiled and gently kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:33 am

walking into the living room, Selene sat down on the couch. "Movie." She grinned, she wodnered what he had to watch or what he had been watching while his mother was gone. Not really wanting to think about it cause he is a human dude; Selene leaned over the back of the couch doing a flip over th edge. "troy..." She couldn't bring herself to tell him that she will have to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 am

Troy laughed and walked over to where Selene had landed. "Yes my dear?" The tone of her voice worried Troy a little. It was like she wanted to tell him something, but she was afraid. Which in turn made him afraid of what she was going to say. He sat down next to her and kissed her forehead. "A movie is good wit me, we have tons. I think that my mother has bought every chick flick known to man. I of course don't mind them, which is a good thing becuase that is all she watches." He chuckled. He lost count of how many times he had seen Titanic, A walk to remember, The Notebook and Ever After.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:43 am

Biting her lip, she shook her head for a moment but then heard chick flick. "Have any korean flicks? I love korean dramas. they are so funny." Selene laughed, leaning her head against his chest she closed her eyes. Thinking for a moment, her mind ran through many things about telling him or not telling him. "Amber and Henry went to Romania today."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 am

Troy laughed "Uh that maybe one thing that my mother doesn't have. but I have Netflix hooked up to my TV so maybe there is something on the instant watch list that we can watch." He kissed the top of her head and grabbed the remote to the instant watch box. Turning on the TV he began to scan what was on the instant watch playlists. "Were they at all sorry for what happened since you sent them to Romania?" He wondered if they had a change of heart but for those two he really doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Selene looked at the tv for a moment, and then up at Troy. Her blue eyes just staring at him for a moment. "Yes. After they did something very stupid." Selene din't want to tell him that she had to leave. but something wastelling her that she just might have to.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Troy laughed. "Amber and Henry do something stupid? Who would have guessed?" He kept scanning through the movies until he found something. "Hmm how about this one? Palace. Sounds interesting.
Imagine being a happy-go-lucky high school student and finding out one
day that your commoner grandfather and the King of the country had made
a pact that you would marry the Crown Prince. This is Chae-kyung's
predicament as she is quickly thrust into a royal marriage to a
complete stranger. (Oh, and did I mention that Korea is a country that
doesn't even have a monarchy in the real world?). For some, it's a true
alternate reality Cinderella story, but for Chae-kyung, her Prince,
named Shin, turns out to be mean and selfish with little intent of
breaking up with his previous girlfriend and every intention of
divorcing her in a couple years.

But the bubbly and good natured Chae-kyung finds solace in the Crown
Prince's cousin, Prince Yool. He is the true Prince Charming, a kind
and understanding soul who quickly falls in love with her (his
cousin-in-law). Complicating the situation is the fact that prince Yool
used to be the Crown Prince and she was originally betrothed to him.
And as it turns out, the parents of the Princes have a complicated past
and love triangles all their own.
"I kinda like the sound of that one." He looked down at Selene and smiled. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 pm

It sounded like a nicemovie. Nodding her head, "sounds good. Yes, they attacked a human again. But not just any human, a member of the wolf tribes mate." Selene explained. She still didn't want to tell him, so she snuggled up close to Troy hoping that his mother didn't come home. "I will be leaving next month or at the end of the school year."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 am

Troy paused. "What do you mean leaving? As in.. a short vacation leaving.. or.. you are never coming back leaving?" He was about to jump off the couch and go to Romania to personally kill Amber and Henry for what they had done. But he kept calm, his mind started racing and trying to think of ways that he could go with her, or finding ways that she would be able to stay. He would think of something to say to his mother, like.. he would be going with a college to visit different places for a year or something like that. He wasn't about to let the love of his life just leave.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:23 am

Selene stared at him for a moment, the worry from his eyes showed as well as anger towards her siblings. "I'm sorry. It would be forever maybe." Selene looked down at the ground for a moment before looking back up at him. She fell silent asthough something wasn't right mainly. "I might attend college there, but...sadly I have togo anyway. I wanted you to come with me, but you have a life here. So I wasn't going to take that away fromyou. Besides, I'll be the only one going." She didn't want to tell him about the Drake part cause she didn't know if e would tell Ansley. She hated this subject. thinking up of a lie quickly. She was trying to think of a way to not get Amber and Hnry killed, she wanted them to live cause she would be killingJulius's brother. "I'm sorry. It will be easier to help Ju deal with this. Since his brother will be executed."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Troy frowned when she said that it might be forever and that she was going to bring him with her but she wasn't now. He had to think of something so that he could go with her. Maybe if he talked to Talon and Lucious then they would let her stay. "Selene if you go, then I am going with you. It's not like I have tons of friends here that are going to miss me. all my friends are in California and for all they know I have already dropped off the face of the earth. The only person that will even miss me is my mother and she will just have to deal with things without me. She has ever since I was younger and a few more years aren't going to hurt her."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Selene stood up and shook her head. she wasn't having this conversation with him. Her blue eyes stared right into his as she studied him for a moment while thinkng. "No. I would if I could. Think about it, I can't protect you from all the vampires there. especially when Julius goes a little cookoo in the head. My skills might not have any affect on you, but he can move your bones. I rather you stay here." Selene told Troy; she wanted him to be with her. but at the same time she didn't want him to get hurt. Biting her lip for a moment; Winry's voice played in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Troy sighed and nodded his head. "Alright.. I will enjoy the time that I have with you then. But I think you should know something. Julius is already a little cookoo." He laughed, he was trying to make the room a little lighter. All the talk about his love leaving was making him really depressed and made him feel as if his world was going to end the moment she left. He really wanted to keep pushing the fact that he wanted to go with her. But he knew that is was already a lost battle and that he would never win. Putting on a fake smile to hide his pain he kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:09 pm

"By the way nice outfit." Selene said; bt then she heard the comment about her brother. "He isn't. actually he is the most normal one next to me. You seen the rest of my family." Selene laughed, she gave him a hug. Happy that he changed the subject. looking at the door her mind could hear her sister still. something was going on. Something with Tidus and her siblings. Her eyes narrowed at the grund.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Troy laughed "Well if you think about it, we are all a little on the coocoo side." He leaned back on the couch and smiled. He was feeling better now that the subject was changed. Then he heard a car come to the driveway and a door close. " Uh oh... I thought my mom said that she wouldn't be here for several hours.... I better go check and see who it is." He got up and walked over to the door and peaked through the eye hole and saw a boy that looked no older than he was. Not to mention he looked like he could almost be his twin. It was his cousin Chad. "Oy vey...."

[[ lol I am working on getting Chad created]]
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 pm

A mind appeared in her head, is was his cousin. Stepping side out of view. she didn't really want to be seen. "Cousin?" she questioned as her sister's head still rang. Going to Troy's room so that no one saw her; she pulled ot her phone and called Anna to find out what is going on.

---
Call:
"Anna. what's going on? Win keeps screaming at me." Selene said.
"Tidus. Tidus. Amber and Henry hurt Tidus on their way to Romania and took off. He arrived at Dracul's place but he can't move." Anna cried into the phone.
"anna calm down. Go to him. Take Winry with you. Tell Julius to come to me." Selene told her calmly. "Go take care of dad."
"Are you sure? I'm so worried. I don't. I. I."
"anna calm down. do as I said, I promise you will be fine." Selene said. "Call me when you land alright. Stay close to one another. I think they might try for you."

---

Selene hung up the phone adn stood in Troy's room. Leaning agaist the wall as his cousin's mind filled her head. she didn't know what to do but she kept that false smile on herface that she always wore. ansley, Cross, and Troy were in danger now.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 am

Chad walked up to the door and knocked. He had his leather biker jacket and aviator sunglasses on and as always a cocky smirk across his face. Oh how he waited for the day for his cousin to come back to Tennessee so that he could go back to harassing him. He leaned against the door frame and waited for Troy to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:15 am

Troy rolled his eyes and mumbled under his breath "Dammit..." He put on a fake smile and opened the door. "Hey Chad long time no see." It wasn't long enough, for all Troy cared Chad could have gone the rest of their lives without them seeing each other. He was glad that Selene had went to his room. That way the ladies man of a cousin wouldn't see her. The last thing that he needed was for Chad to try and steal his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 am

Selene lcame down the stairs as her mind was telling her to get the hell out of town but at the same time it was saying take Troy with her. But as she looked the sun was fully out so she was stuck inside TRoy's house. Her mind heard his cousin whom had came to rub things in Troy's face. That was something she didn't like. So she gave a smile.
"Who is it honey?" Selene asked.
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Raising his eyebrow looking at Troy he laughed. "Awww does little Troy have a little girlfriend. What is she 75 years old?" He pushed Troy out of the way and walked in. When he saw Selene he stopped. His eyes became wide, he could believe that his cousin, the boy that has never dated, ended up with this beautiful girl. "Dang, I stand corrected. You did pretty good there cuz." He winked at Selene and gave his cousin a slap on the back in approval.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Troy narrowed his eyes at his cousin as he was pushed out of the way. He closed the door and walked over to Selene giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Sweetie this is my cousin from Nashville, Chad. His Dad is my Dad's brother." In a way Troy felt powerful around Chad. He knew that hehad for once actually beaten Chad at something. A smirk went across his face when he saw how shocked chad was that he was dating Selene and not him. He figured that this would be an entertaining visit.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Reading his mind, Selene saw that Chad was Troy's cousin. But also that he is a bit of a player maybe. giving a small smirk and a wave of her hand. she was stuck inside till the clouds covered the sky again.
"Name is Selene Darkous. Troy honey. Winry, and Anna went to romania to check on dad. So they won't be around for a while." She wasn't going to mention that Julius would be comng over soon. "75? You look about a hundred old man." Selene joked with a smirk on her face. Looking out the window she leaned against the wall looking at them. "Thanks for the compliment." HEr eyes stared somewhere else other than Troy's cousin. feelingthat if her elementl powers didn't work on Troy, that they wuld work onhis cousin. and he didn't want two people fighting over her. "You know you should really call."
Back to top Go down
Lauren

Lauren

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:04 pm

"Troy your girl has some good come backs. You should take lessons. The name is Chad, nice to meet you Selene." He gave her one of his cocky smiles and kissed her hand gently. He raised her eyebrow at her, she had spunk. Something that he wasn't use to. Normally girls were melting into the palms of his hands. But she was different, very different. "Why would I call? it takes the fun out of the surprise, isn't that right lil cuz?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Selene yanked her hand away from him allowing him to kiss nothing but air. She didn't want him doing that cause she didn't like it. his charms had no effect on her, frowning. "Try that again, and you'll have a black eye." Selene warned. Walking over to Troy she stood next to him careful not to stand near any sun.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Troy stood there trying his best not to laugh at Chad. That was probably the first time that Chad had ever been told no and he wished that he had a video camera or something. That would have been priceless, something that he would watch over and over. He had no idea who he was messing with. Clearing his throat he looked at chad. "So uhm what brings you back to Eternal Rose?" He knew he was probably there to rub something in his face. That was the only reason that he ever called or texted Troy. It was getting kinda old but Troy just let it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next