Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Selene smirked, she remembered that kite. "amazing how a girl that use to watch you as a child maybe. Is your fiancee now." Selene kissed his lips for a moment. She thought for a moment on something, staring at him she remembered some stories about things but as well of what was in his mother's head. She decided to change the subject. "I think i'll adopt a korean child or maybe american." She wasn't too sure. "sorry...wanted to change the subject."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Troy's eyes widened "Oh my god I am going to marry the hottest baby sitter on earth!" He laughed and kissed her lips. "What if we just adopt one of each?" He smiled "I think that the more the better. You would make an amazing mother."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:17 pm

selene laughed at his comment, but his second one made her think. Two...she was worried about one getting hurt around Julius or members of her family. Half og them just turned Veggie, but she knew that Dracul might have no objections to it. "Good idea. Male american and female Korean. Or which ever. I think that if I can show some vampires that if vampires can raise a human child, then maybe there can be peace between the races." She thought for a moment again. It was risky but she felt it would be nice. "but might be fun seeing smiling children's faces again. Though I have to admit. I love your face." She winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Troy smiled. "I like the idea of a girl and a boy. This way our daughter can be just like you, and then our son can be just like me. A real heart breaker." He chuckled and smiled at Selene. "Your family I am sure will be thrilled with whatever you choose and they will do their best to work with it."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 pm

"Okay...enough child talk." Selene laughed. thinking that it might get rather weird. "Wait...heart breaker. With an Aunt like Winry...just hope he doesn't turn out fruity like Lucious." Selene laughed, she knew Winry's choice of style. Thinking for a moment, she was worried that Henry would try and attack Troy. Feeling a little bad, she pushed that feeling aside. "Troy...would you might holding off being turned for a little bit longer. or does it have to be after we get married?"
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Troy could help but laugh and laugh hard. "Well then note to self. Never let Win close to our son with any sort of clothing." he laughed even more. "I think that I will be the one dressing him, or maybe even chad could help out. He may be a pain in the ass but the kid has style." He smiled."You can wait as long as you want sweetie. As long as you are happy with it then I am happy with it."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 pm

She hung her head looking at Troy for a moment as she sat up. Happy...since she met Troy she has been happy. but lately her heart has sunk and all she could do was hide her pain, the pain of all that she has lost. She was going to have to kill Henry; her mind still wondering how he turned out like this. She knew her siblings had one or two slip ups, but never like this. It was as though as soon as they came to the town things went haywire. combing her fingers through Troy's hair she put her trade mark smile on. "that might be a long while."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 pm

"Well just as long as it's not too long." He laughed "I mean I still wanna look good as a vampire. Not some old guy in a wheel chair." He laughed again. "I won't be able to kick Julius' or Chad's butt in football anymore if you wait that long." Seeing the trade mark smile again he was determined to get one of her true happy or even semi-happy smiles.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Standing up she leaned against his window looking at him. "don't worry you'll be changed by the end of the school year at the most. Even if...." Selene paused. She could hear Henry at the back of her head. His voice speaking to her. I see you...I can't wait for you to leave that human alone. Wait till you see his blood all over the ground before you die Selene's body didn't move as it was froze her eyes widened. Henry was watching them. "Troy...I can't move...Don't move..." Selene told him. She didn't know what to do right now, thinking of a way to move she couldn't do what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Troy looked at Selene worried. "babe what's wrong? What did you hear?" He could tell that some thing really was wrong. And by the look on Selene's face it was a very bad something. He still had his phone and he quickly texted Julius and Winry telling them to get to his house and quick. he had a feeling that whatever was coming Selene was going to have to do something that she didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

"don't move." Selene told him. Suddenly Henry broke through the window grabbing Selene from behind dragging her through. Selene didn't fight as he wanted her and would leave Troy alone if she didn't fight maybe.
Julius and Winry arrived at the house moments after recieving the text message. Julius ran around the back but Henry was gone.
"Where is Selene?" Winry asked.
"they are gone." Julius frowned
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Troy jumped out of his bed and ran to the window and stepped in a piece of glass "SELENE!!! dammit!!!!" He looked at his foot and took the glass out and ran to the side table and grabbed his keys and a shirt. "I am going after her." He looked at Winry and Julius.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Winry grabbed his arm, she didn't want him rushing into it. "It might be a trap. Give me a minute." Winry told him. Julius stood in front of the door taking Troy's keys from him for his own good. He wasn't about to let the boy commit suicide.
"It might be a trap like Winry said. So what good would you do if you rushed in there like our parents did. You might as well make your tombstone now and one for Selene while you are at it." Julius frowned, he hated to speak of Selene like that.

winry concetrated as she stood there. She could see an airplane...with a none fighting Selene. the fight attendant spoke..."Julius....they are going to voltura...Henry is taking her to Aro." Winry cried.
"Why isn't she fighting?" Julius snapped.
"I don't know." Winry whined.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:30 pm

"Dammit!! Go get Dracul. I am going to the airport to stop them. Trap or no trap. She is my fiance and I sure as hell am not just going to sit here and do nothing while she is being taken to the freak who started this all. Besides I have fire on my side now." He grabbed his keys way from Julius and walked out to his car.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Julius grabbed the hood of the car staring at Troy. "We can't send Dracul." Julius told him. "Listen to what we are telling you. If you go in there, they will change you or kill you. And They will make Selene watch. Just like they made Anna watch Tidus die." Julius made sure the car wasn't moving. "Now get out. We are going to meet Adam in the back of your house for a magical teleportation. You want to survive this, I know how to make Aro stop in his track. Now get out the damn car." Julius's nails dug into the hood of the car. Winry went into the back yard as Julius locked eyes with Troy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Troy narrowed his eyes at Julius as he thought over what he was just told. He couldn't let anything happen to Selene. But if he died or was changed trying to save hr then he would risk it. "Fine. I'll do it your damn way." Troy opened the car door and got out. "But if anything happens to Selene before we get there the first thing I am doing is joining her." Troy wasn't kidding. If Selene got hurt or even killed then he wasn't going to stand around and be alive and healthy.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Julius frowned grabbing Troy's arm. "don't you think we know that." Julius narrowed his eyes at him. "Selene is like a little sister to me. She stuck by me even when I tore bones out of her body and put them back in. I'm worried just as much as you are. And right now we are trying to keep your mother from finding out." Julius explained dragging Troy to the back yard where Adam and winry were drawing a circle with chalk dust and they were almost done. "It is faster than a plane."
winry stared at Troy sadly. "Give him a break. We are all worried, don't make him more stressed out." Winry explained.
"Troy. Don't use your fire till I tell you to. And say the spell in your head. they don't know i'm training you." Adam explained as he put the last touches on the circle.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Troy nodded his head to Adam. He was about the only person that he felt like being nice to at the moment. He had so many emotions running through him that he wanted to scream and punch something. He looked at Julius "sorry I kinda snapped.... It's just when it comes to Selene I get on edge about things."He took a deep breath to calm down. He remembered that he had cut the bottom of his foot. but he figured as long as he didn't draw any attention to it then he would be fine. He wasn't about to let a little cut stop him from helping Selene.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Hatter jumped over the fence staring at Troy angrily. Winry grabbed his arms forcing him back as Hatter wanted to take Troy's head off.
"You wanted to learn magic so you could protect Selene. Ha. You can't protect anything." Hatter snapped at Troy angrily. "You couldn't even use your fire to burn away what was standing behind her most likely. Pathetic human. I don't see why she bothers with a stupid ignorant man like you."
"HATTER!!!" Winry growled.
"Done." Adam stood up looking at Hatter. "Hatter enough. Or you are going to do what you did before." Hatter fell silent knowing that Adam is right.
"you are going to have to give me dirt on him." Julius sighed as he stood in the center near Adam as Winry stepped back letting Hatter go. Hatter stood in the center next to Adam. "Start any of this bullshit. I'll break your bones."
"Come on human."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 am

Troy glared at Hatter. He had no idea what he was talking about. He wanted to beat the shit out of Hatter for saying those things. but right now all he cared about was getting to Selene in time to save her. Beating Hatter up was still on the list o things to do though. "Adam hurry, get me to Selene." he was pleading Adam to say whatever spell it was and get them thre. "And Hatter, I can not attack what I cant see you idiot. I could have missed and hit Selene. So shut your mouth or I swear to God I will burn you as if you were on the sun. I am in no mood to deal with you and your bullshit. All I care about right now is Selene and if you are too stupid to wnt to start a fight with me that will only cause moretrouble for her and hurt her even more than be my guest." He looked at Adam then back to Hatter.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am

"Why you?" Hatter frowned.
"Enough." Julius said.
"Aka Mono Zeba Kon Voltura Italy." Adam chanted. The circle lit up and suddenly they disappeared. Winry stood there watching as her love disappeared to go save their sister. Right now she is worried about all of them since they are taking Troy right to Aro whom wants him as well. not really knowing what to do, if they failed she would go to the wolves claiming that the Voltura vampires are planning to attack the town and Emily Rose.

-----------

The circle appeared in an abandoned warehouse in Voltura since it only appeared where people could not see them. Adam stepped out of the circle causing it to diactivate while everyone was standing there. "Everyone in one piece?" Adam asked.
"Describe one piece." Hatter held his head. "I always hated it when you did magic on me."
"Keep it up and I'll turn you into a girl." Adam frowned.
Julius stared at Troy and rose to his feet; right now he had two things to worry about. Troy and Selene feeling that this would be the death of him he would not let anyone fall tonight other than his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Troy looked around the warehouse then to Adam. "Yeah, atleast from what I can tell." Stepping out of the circle he looked around. "Where are we exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Adam looked around. "The south end of Voltura. I use to hide in this place." Adam explained as he walked over to the door opening it for everyone. Julius ran out the door and stood there looking up at the cloudy sky.
"Troy. Come on." Julius said as Hatter held his head for a moment.
shaking it off, Hatter got up going to the outside frowning at Adam. "Keep the human safe." Hatter hated to say it, but him saving Selene instead of Troy made a smile appear on his face. Adam and Hatter walked down the street staring at the castle while Julius stayed with Troy.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Troy walked out to Julius. "So what are we going to do?" he asked a little annoyed as he saw the look on Hatter's face. Him being able to go into the castle first was not how he wanted things to go. Selene was his fiance and he wanted to be the one to save her.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:59 pm

"I don't know." Adam said looking back. "Ju. You trained with Selene's new moves right..."
"I never really seen her fight." Julius sighed. "But I will snap their bones. Just get Selene out and I'll take care of the rest."
"No problem. I'll rescue my princess." Hatter smirked, knowing that Troy only knew one spell so far. Adam smacked Hatter in the back of the head. "Fine. But we are taking a human. A human into the Volturi's castle. Are you crazy? Should have left him home."
Julius didn't say anything as he kept close to TRoy, they couldn't be seen running to the castle or the Volturi might know and attack early.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next