Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

Troy's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 am

"You show up with that makeup and I'll not dnce with you." selene hated white makeup it looked so bad. Watching Troy was kind of nice, she hasn't watched a mortal sleep since she was watching over a maids child at the castle It was an event of its own. espcially since she use to teach Drake when he was little. Feeling bad though that she had much fear in people, she didn't stop to realize the kind heartness.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:34 am

Troy laughed a little. He was beginning to fall asleep. "don't worry, I won't show up in that make up. It creeps me out. It looks better on Johnny Depp than it would be, believe me." he laughed and slowly his head fell ontop of Selene's. He had fallen asleep now with a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:45 am

Selene laid there not moving, till after two hours of him sleeping her phone began vibrating. slowly she grabbed it and looked at the message. -Talon told. he thought that Ansley knew. she knows everything- Selene's eyes opened wide, drake might be leaving and Ansley knew. Putting her phone away after answering it she laid there pretending to sleep as her mind played music in her head.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:59 pm

~End of topic for now~
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 am

Viktor walked up to the door dressed in a tan colored officer shirt tucked into some jeans that fit him rather well.He was still new but he got told by some children about a fight in the woods and how someone might have gotten really hurt or something. and then he heard about someone getting into a fight at the party. Hoping that everything is alright. Knocking on the door looking to speak with the principle's son since the woman wasn't theere.
"Hello." Viktor said as he stood there during the day light. he didn't know if it was a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
http://vampireyue.webs.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 am

Troy answered the door and looked at the man. "Uhm hello. Can I help you officer? My mother isn't here at the moment. She is at a school board meeting." He was a little nervous at the fact that there was someone standing at his door that he had never seen before.The fact that there was an officer standing at his door was even more worrisome. Had something happened to Selene that he didn't know about?
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 am

Viktor stared at TRoy as he was new in town just like him, but the boy had arrived a week or so before. "Hello my name is Viktor Krayne. I am here to talk to you mister Troy Salvator." Viktor told him. He always stated why he was normally there first. "I heard that there was a fight at the dance and at the bon fire in the woods. Fellow students say that you were in the middle of those fights both times. Is this correct?" The boy smelled of vampire, infact half the area did. Wondering if he was the one people were saying that knew about vampires and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 am

Troy got a little nervous. "Uhm Yes sir. I was there, my girlfriend is Selene Darkous and she invited me to both events." He didn't want to say that a band of vampires tried to attack and kill him. He had no idea that the man infront of him already knew about everything. "Would you like to come in and talk?" The last thing he needed was for someone to see an officer in front of his house. He would never hear the end of it at school. But at the same time he needed to get the officer out before his mother got home. That would raise alot of questions about Selene, ones that he was not permitted to answer.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:06 am

Hearing the nervousness of the boy's voice as well as his beating heart racing due to fear or something. He could tell that the boy had something to hide as his silver eyes nodded his head. "Thank you." Viktor took off his hat and stared at the boy named Troy. He stepped into the house. "Can you tell me what happened? four people left the bon fire that day and didn't come back. And then the same people disappeared at the dance I hear." The boy smelt like a vampire still make his nose wrinkle. The smell of human came off of him more. "Sorry to bother you with this, but I recieved more than five reports. and figured I stop by instead of the Sheriff."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Troy got a little bit more nervous. "Uhm, which for would those be sir? There were many people at both events." he was really trying to act like he didn't know. But he knew who the four were. They were Selene, Julius, Henry and Amber. He thought about Selene and calmed down a little, he was really wishing that she was there at the moment."What.. sort of reports were they? Maybe I can help clear up things."
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Holding his hat in his hand, Viktor's cold silver eyes looked up at Troy. "The reports that there was a serious fight involving Amber Romanov. Henry Darkous. Selene Darkous. Julius Darkous. And Their father Tidus. They said you went off with Selene. And then all but you and her returned." Viktor tried to keep it as human as possible as he straightened his back. Staring at the boy; his mind was still thinking about if he was vampire or human. "Three students believed you were selling Drugs. Or that there was a fight over a certain person. Maybe blood was spilt?" He hinted towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Troy laughed a bit when he mentioned drugs. "Officer, I assure you it would have been anything but drugs. I am much too afraid of my mother to get into anything that would cause me to go to jail, or even get detention. It is true we went off, but that was only because we wanted to be alone. The others are of course her family and I was just getting to know them better is all. Selene and I have not been dating for very long, so I thought that talking with her father would be a good idea." Of course what all Troy said was mostly true. He was just leaving out a few details here and there.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:06 pm

Viktor caught him in the lie, the story he recieved from Talon was not the same. Of course Talon knows he is a werewolf, but at the same time the wolf had caught the little mouse named Troy.
"did you know lying to an officer is against the law? Either you are lying or Talon Hawk is lying. So little mouse, what is the truth? Or shall I speak to your mother." viktor said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"It.. is.. mostly the truth. I just left a phew details out. Ones that I can not say without ones that I love getting hurt. But I assure you that it has nothing to do with breaking the law of Eternal rose or the federal law for that matter. No one was hurt or killed." Which was totally true. He and Ansley had been healed from the events at the party and there wasn't anything that really happened to him at the bon fire.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 pm

"So Talon's words were true. You are loyal to a fault." Viktor laughed. Holding his hand out. "I'm guessing you know about the wolves as well not just those leech's?" Viktor had a wicked sense of humar but knew if his wife heard him call a vampire a leech, they would probably get into a huge argument. "Name is Viktor Krayne of the wolves. I was following up on what I heard. But figured I test the leeches new pet."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Raising his eyebrows her looked at Viktor surprised. That was the last thing that he was expecting. " Uhm.. wow. Didn't see that one coming." He rubbed the back of his head trying to figure out what had happened in the last few minutes. He flopped down on the couch still with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean by testing exactly? Were you trying to see if I would give up their secret even if it meant lying to someone?" He frowned when he heard Viktor calling the vampires leeches. He walk speaking of his girlfriend when he said that and Troy did not like that at all.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Viktor nodded his head. "One must test in order to trust. Besides, if the sheriff got ahold of you...well if he caught you lying it would be straight to the pin." iktor was joking of couse, but he himself was trying to make sherriff. Staring at the lad, he was a little surprised. "Chill boy. I'm not going to harm you or your vampire lover's family. My wife would kill me." Seeing the boys face, he knew that he upset the kid with his talk about leeches. He better get use to it cause the wolves and vampires all have nicknames for each other.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:38 pm

"I know that you aren't going to hurt her. I just wasn't really excepting a wolf to show up in my house. Since I am dating a vampire and all, just a little on the shocked side." As he sat there on the couch he looked at Viktor. He tired to laugh at the joke that Viktor had made but it wasn't really working out too well. His phone vibrated and when he took his phone out he saw that he had a text from his mother saying that she had gotten out of the meeting early. but she would still be a while before she got home, she had to go to the mall to get a few things for Troy's birthday that was in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 pm

"Due to the treaty that doesn't matter. I have been filled in." Viktor spoke calmly. "If you ever need help with legal affairs come straight to me if you need a story to cover up something." He was trying to be nice, since the kid did know about their secret due to what two vampires did. His eyes studied the boy as there was a knock at the door. The smell was that of a vampire. He opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Selene had come over to the house to chill out with Troy for a while since her siblings had pulled something stupid with Cross. Seeing the wolf though answer the door, she stared at him and then at Troy. She didn't know what to say.
"Um...Hi. Troy what is going on?" Selene asked, she could hear nothing but insults in Viktor's brain.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm

"Uh, thanks. Not sure that I will ever need a cover story, but I will keep it in mind." When Troy heard the knock at the door he stood and walked towards it. but Viktor had already opened the door before he had gotten over to it. When he saw Selene he smiled, once again she has been his guardian angel and saved him.
"Hey Sweetheart. Uhm, Viktor here was just making sure that I wasn't going to blab a bout anything. It's kinda hard to explain really." He walked over to Selene and kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
demona

demona

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 pm

viktor nodded his head. "Easy. Once you get involved with vampires and someone dies, all fingers point to you cause they get the hell out of dodge." Viktor stared at Selene warning her in his mind that he is watching. "Have a good day, I look forward to talking to you again Troy my boy." Viktor got in his police car putting on his hat. Staring at Selene for a moment has he didn't trust vampires like his wife whom knew not what the real world was like. Driving off he had to tend to something else.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Smiling, Selene stard at Viktor as he left. She knew that he was all for justice and a good man, but his torture as a young man he recieved from vampires made him like that it seemed. She turned her attention to troy as she came in closing the door behind her. Wrapping her arms around Troy's neck she hugged him as the place smelt like a werewolf.
"don't mind him. He is a big teddy bear unless you piss off his family." Selene promised. Leaning up he kissed Troy happy to see him.

Selene's outfit:

Troy's House - Page 2 3130026_m_3130028_4712
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 pm

"Well he is just a ray of sunshine isn't he? I hope that he doesn't go talk to Ansley, poor thing may pass out from information overload again." He chuckled. "Come on in Selene, I'm not sure that you have actually ever been inside of my house before. Other than my room that is." He kissed her back and smiled. "Later I could give you the grand tour. my mother won't be home for several hours. She went to Jackson to the mall, to get a few things for my birthday." He couldn't remember if he had told Selene that his birthday was in a few weeks or not. "By the way you look very beautiful today."

Troy's outfit:
Troy's House - Page 2 Crawford-chace-hot
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 am

giving Troy a nudge she didn't let go of him. She didn't know if she should tell him about what Amber and Henry did before they left to Romania. It was something that actually just got them told to leave next month or the end of the school year. Staring at Troy for a moment, she decided not to tell him so she smiled. "Oh yeah, I decided to go to florida with you." Her smile widened when he said she looked beautiful. she began to believe it when it came from him. She had chosen this herself since she didn't like Winry attacking her with dresses. "Thank you. Well lets just hang out. Wanna do something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next