Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 pm

"Correction Hatter.. I will be saving MY Fiance. You are just here to make sure no one gets hurt." Troy was so close to totally snapping and putting the one spell he knew to good use. He looked at Adam giving him a look that was saying for him to keep a watch on Hatter or he was going to fry him up like a french fry.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Hatter frowned. "Not your fiance for long." Hatter said coldly as he stared at the humans around them. "Here is something for you to ask Selene. What did she do on June 5th 1245."
"Enough!!! you know that we don't mention that night Hatter." Adam snapped his fingers causing Hatter's mouth to seal shut. Julius was confused but his mind was more focused on the task.
"Adam. I'll go in with Troy. You and Hatter listen for the word Song" Not many knew Selene's real name but he did and figured it would be a good code word. "Then blast through the wall. and get us out."
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Troy mumbled "Oh I'll blast something alright." but what Hatter had said was the last straw for him. Troy went up to Hatter and punch him in the face knocking Hatter to the ground. "Listen, this is NOT about YOU! We are here to save Selene and all you can think of is yourself you self centered son of a bitch! I swear to god you try anything to even try to break us apart you will wish Adam never showed me how to do magic." His face was glaring at Hatter with a look that would scare anyone.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Hatter stood there not really budging when Troy hit him. It made him stagger back a bit but he didn't fall down. Instead, he used his speed hitting Troy in the stomach as the spell wore off. Hatter wasn't scared of Troy.
"I can actually do something unlike you Troy. Fire...ha. That won't stop them all. How do you plan to use their speed against them. As least I stand a chance. doesn't matter, the volturi will kill you and then Selene will be mine." Hatter said turning away from Troy as Julius patted Troy on the back.
"Enough. Settle who gots the biggest ego later. Troy. Hatter. Enough." Julius stared at both of them as they were in the front doors leading into the volturi place. "Troy you are going to have to deal with it. He is a bit of an asshole."
Adam and hatter leaned against the wall waiting as Julius opened the back door.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"Being an asshole is an understatement" He looked at Julius and followed him to the palace. He wasn't sure how he was going to save Selene but with Julius there he knew that he would be able to work with the fire quicker. He would have to go after Henry first.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Leaving them outside Julius stared at TRoy as he closed the door quietly. "Same way you acted when he kissed her." Julius sighed. "Think of it this way. Imagine if Selene had chosen him over you. You would be just as pissed as he is. He is the reason why Selene was worried about you looking at her eyes." Julius whispered, he heard this from Selene one time but never really believed it till he saw that one night. "So...just try not to fight him cause we have had enough death." Thinking about it, he knew that Henry was there his twin brother. He couldn't kill him in front of Selene but he didn't know if he had it in him either.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 pm

"Ugh I hate it when other people are right. I guess I would act the same way.. but it's her eyes he loves not her. It's just really hard to not get pissed off at him. But I know how much he means to Selene and believe me that is the only thing that is keeping me from burning him." He sighed and kept walking. "Okay before we just go in there we need some sort of plan."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 pm

((We should start Aro and Selene. Rofl hehehe more drama. what you think?))

Julius stared at Troy for a moment. "I have never been here." Julius explained. He as going on what people have told him about the place. Julius didn't really have a plan hell he rushed into Ansley's without even thinking. "guess I'll do what I did at Ansley's. Snap bones out of place. Curious though to why Henry brought Selene here instead of attacking her." Julius wondered about that.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:35 am

Troy nodded his head. "I guess it's just the football player in me that is wanting a plan of action. But if you think that us running in, getting Selene and running out would work. Then I am all for that plan."Troy shrugged and looked at the door in front of them. "Henry could have just grabbed me and left Selene... that's what he should have done" He looked down. Now he was feeling as if the fact that his love was taken was all hid fault. And knowing Hatter he would agree with him.

[[lol yeah.. I shall go get Lauren to get on rofl XD]]
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Julius fell silent his mind was thinking of what Henry might want with selene other than to kill her. "If that were the case, he would have killed Ansley when he had the chance. instead...he let Aro take it." Julius leaned against the wall pulling Troy back into the shadows as humans walked by. "Great we came at snack time."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:53 pm

"I have a feeling that, that's not a good thing." He watched as the humans walked by feeling sorry for what their fate would be. "Did.. Win by any chance tell you how this was going to end?" He didn't know if he should ask or not but just to help his nerves he wanted to know if they all would return back home or not.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Julius gave him a weird look as though saying I knew I forgot something but he knew that Winry would call if it was important. "She didn't seen Selene's death. Troy. She can only see two hours into the future. and if there are too many decisions or possiblities she can't see it. That is why she didn't see the attack before." Julius was still confused. Henry would go after Troy he thought, but instead he went after Selene. Keeping his guard up, he motioned with his hand for Troy to follow as he walked through the empty halls.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Troy whispered to Julius "What about Alice? Can't Win ask her about it. She can see years ahead if she had to right?" He really wanted to know the out come. It would probably effect the way he fought. "I just want to make sure everyone comes back home alive. Well.. the ones that I care about atleast."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:33 pm

Julius looked at Troy for a moment stopping at the entrance of a hall as the smell of humans filled his nose. "If this back fires. We don't want the Cullens in our mess. They are like family to us. And right now...I wonder how Alice is taking Tidus and Anna's death." Julius had a point but so did Troy. Pulling out his phone he hid in a corner giving his phone to troy. "Call Winry and ask her. but keep it brief." Julius had to keep his mind preoccupied with figuring out where the throne room was.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Nodding his head Troy took Julius' phone and called Winry. "Hey Win. Uhm.. how do things turn out?" He didn't really know exactly how to ask her so he just came out and said it.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Winry answered and listened. "I don't know. All I see is humans dying and Selene talking. Actually begging for them to leave the humans alone...." Winry trailed off in the background as Julius looked at Troy counting the seconds while listening to foot steps. "Go down the left hall and around the great hall. you will come across the throne room. Troy...stay behind Julius. Both of you don't attack out of the blue. There are more than two there." Julius took the phone from Winry hanging it up as the light might get them caught by the guards passing by.
"Barge in and fight. Aww she ruined my style." Julius said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Troy chuckled at Julius. "Well atleast we know how to get to the throne room now."He was relieved to know that Selene was still okay though. He kept repeating the fire spell in his head from fear of forgetting it. "Okay I say you attack Henry first. Then I can go after Aro or someone else. I just want to gra Selene and go."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Julius shrugged and thought for a moment as he watched humans go into the throne room. his eyes went wide as he saw Selene on the ground. Winry had said that selene wasn't dead but did notice that trail off from anywhere.
"you will have to attack Henry. He can't effect you. Aro is a mind reader and older than me. So I can make them both stop. But you are going to have to watch my back." Julius said.He wasn't sure about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 am

"Okay." Troy nodded his head and leaned around Julius a little to see what was going on. When he saw Selene on the ground everything inside of him started to boil red hot. If he had to, he would kill Henry. But he didn't want anyone in the Darkous family to hold it against him. But if that is what he had to do to make sure that Selene was safe, then he would.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Julius grabbed Troy's shoulder. "Shh...Don't do anything harsh. This place is full of vampires. I might be able to stop many, but not all of them." He knew that there were vampires here that might give him a run for his money. "We go in after they feed. I am new to veggie life, so human blood tempts me."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 pm

"Alright. But I am not making any promises... but I will follow what you say" He didn't really know what he would do. All that he had in his head was to get Selene and keep her safe. Even if it meant him getting hurt. Although he hoped that he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Walking towards the doors the smell of blood filled his nose. Julius stood at the end of the hall looking at the tall doors as he knew the smell of the humans blood would cover their scent, but something was stabing his senses. Julius smelt the blood as his eyes slowly went to black. All that blood made him thirsty but he held on for Selene as he fought back his hunger. "Damn it." Julius said.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 am

Troy stayed as far back as he could from Julius. He could tell that if he got too close to him then he might lose control and attack him. Then there would be an even bigger problem. "Julius, hang in there." Troy whispered to him hoping that it would help a little.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:15 am

"Just...wish I had started this diet at the start." Julius said, he knew that Troy was right to stay clear of him. But it wasn't him making this vampire go blood crazy it was the humans that were killed. "Just don't get cut. that is all I ask." Julius kicked open the doors. "Honey I'm home." He frowned.

((time to start the party I guess. ROFL))
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 am

Troy laughed sarcastically. "Yeah." He then followed Julius in ready to go all fire crazy on the vampires that took Selene. As they walked in his eyes met Selene's. He wanted to take her away right then. but of course that was easier said then done.

[[ lol yeah. We should probably go to the other topic. >.> ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next