Forbidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Twilight RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» which one shall die
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 pm by Danille

» A wonderous thought.
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm by Darkestic

» emily rose's home
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm by Danille

» Hunting A Demon.
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 pm by Darkestic

» Running from the world (Danille)
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm by Darkestic

» A Lost Hope.
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm by Danille

» NEW FORUM PLOT
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 pm by Darkestic

» DARKOUS FAMILY info on family
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:35 pm by Darkestic

» restart the rpg
Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:51 pm by Darkestic

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 161 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Troy's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ansley

Ansley

Troy's House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm

[[ lol It was hard trying to find someone that I liked and she was the first pic I found so I just went with her XDD]]

Troy pulled up to Selene's house and took a deep breath. He was about to meet a vampire royalty and on top of that his mother and cousin were about to find out a very important secret. This wasn't really the way he had planned to tell them, but if it was going to keep them safe then he figured that he would have to.

~END OF TOPIC FOR NOW~
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Selene knew that Troy was worried she could see it on his face. Julius stood in the window looking at them as Dracul peeked through the other window in the living room. "I'll explain everything honey inside." She told him. Getting out of the car, she saw Dracul come out through the front door in his typical black pants stuffed into black leather boots and a white dress shirt from the old days. "Child. It is so nice to see you." Dracul smiled,
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddenhearts.forumotion.com
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 am

Troy opened the door for Selene and then walked in after her. Before walking to the couch to sit down he locked the door. He knew that vampires would of course be able to get into the house if they wanted to. but he wanted to keep the evryday non vampire criminals out. Then turning to Selene he gave her a tired smile. "I'm glad you are going to stay.. for more reasons than one." He chuckled. "I'm not used to being home.. alone... at night."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 am

Selene turned her head sideways looking at him. "More ways than one? Whats the other ones?" She smirked while seeing how tired he was. Leaning on the back of the couch, she brushed a piece of hair from in front of his eyes. "I'm sorry all this has happened." Selene told him sadly. running a cold finger down the side of his face. "You can sleep. I'll watch over you if you want. I wish I could sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 am

"Uhm.. well. I am glad that you are here with me.. and we won't have other eyes watching" He of course was talking about Hatter. "And then the whole being alone thing." He smiled and kissed Selene's cheek. "It's just keeping life interesting. That's all" He chuckled and took Selene's hand and went down to his room.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 pm

In her mind it was nice to be alone, but were they really alone. that was something she sometimes didn't get. she was never alone, and at times she didn't like being alone with anyone really. But since she has been with Troy, she just wanted to be with him. Selene followed him to his room staring at it from the last time she was in there. Sticking her hand up the back on his shirt, she trailed her cold finger down his spine to make him jump a bit. "I'm still sorry all this happened. But maybe a little coldness will cool you off." She ran her finger down his spine again.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:08 am

Troy shivered a bit, her touch was so cold but at the same time it felt nice to him. He looked at her with a smile across his lips. Lifting his shirt off he tossed it into his hamper. He always slept with his shirt off and pajama pants on. Kissing Selene's lips gently he looked into her eyes. "You don't have to be sorry love. It's just making like more... entertaining than it was."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:37 am

Selene stared at his eyes as he looked at hers. She adored his eyes, cause they were human but of course they were Troy's. It still bugged hr she couldn't read his mind, but she was use to it now finding it rather nice to have a nice conversation. She traced a cold finger down his chest. "How is it entertaining?" She enjoyed seeing him cringe a bit when her cold hands touched his skin. She kissed his lips as she did, she remembered when she accidentally drank some of his blood to get Amber's Venom out. Thinking of amber...her smile disappeared. How Amber called out to her as Selene killed her.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:41 am

Troy wrapped his arms around Selene's waist. "Well you see before I was just a normal guy, who was mister popular sports guy. The same story that goes on for atleast someone in high school. And I was getting kinda tired of it.. but then I moved to Eternal Rose. I met the most amazing girl, I think you know her actually. She has had me going in circles ever minute." He kissed her lips gently. "And this amazing girl , who I love with all my heart is now my beautiful fiance." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 am

"AWWWWW" Selene smiled, it was so sweet since she understood it. but thinking was she really taking him away from the sports he loves to play. "you know you can still play sports as a vampire, but I'm sure we can think of something. She found it so sweet she didn't really know what to say. "Keep it up and I'll take you to romania tonight." She joked. It was amusing to make jokes like that to him, but she knew that he wanted to be a vampire like her. That is what she is scared of. She wondered if she turned him, if he might go blood crazy. she would protect him, but...she didn't know really what to do. she couldn't train him like the others. smiling she jumped up in the air wrapping her cold arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Troy smiled kissing her lips again. "You really are beautiful. Even if you do hear it all the time. when I say it, it's true." Having Selene in his arms he walked over to the bed and laid down with her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Selene stared into his eyes, she didn't really know what to say. When he said things to her, it meant more but at the same time she has heard it all before. Believing Troy, she hoped that it would last forever. "Your a charming prince yourself. Please don't get mad as some of ym family when they address you as Prince. Took me a hundred years to stop them from calling me princess all the time." Selene smirked. She stared as his neck for a moment as his blood smelt really good to her. "If you feel uncomfortable with me here, I can wait in another room."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Well then getting them to stop me from calling me Prince should be fun." Troy laughed. He didn't exactly want anyone to call him Prince. Except for maybe Chad. The fact that Chad would have to call him Prince Troy was something that he was looking forward to. "Atleast I won't have to worry about you or my mother calling me Prince." He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Love, if you need a break from my humaness then all you have to do is tell me." He saw it in her eyes that the smell of his blood was getting to her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 pm

selene shook her head. "I'll drop you off at school tomorrow and come back by second class. Besides...I'm the one you can't tell by." She grinned since her eyes are blue they never change which was pretty bad for vampires at times cause no one really knew when she was hungry. She laid next to Troy with her arms around his chest. "i'm curious to if your not all human at all. No one has ever been able to block my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Troy laughed and laid on his side looking at her. "Aw drat you found out my secret." He leaned in close to her and whispered in a sarcastic tone. "The truth is, I am really a alien from Mars. I was sent on a secret mission to find any and all vampires and trick the most beautiful one to fall in love with me." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Her eyes wideneed. "That would explain it." Selene clapped her hands together. she wasn't sure if she should believe it or not. "But there is no way with your grades. Besides...I can read your mother's mind." Selene smirked she knew that she could hit a spot with that one. Poking his chest with her finger. "Troy if I ever get blood hungry. Say my real name if I look at you like a meal."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Laughing Troy looked at her "Heyyy what is that suppose to mean? And.. what exactly have you heard from my mother? That kinda worries me. I am just thankful you haven't heard my father's thoughts...." At the thought of the stories that Selene would hear from his father he shuddered. That was not something that he wanted her to ever hear about. "So you looking at me like I am a cheeseburger means I have to say your real name. Got it. and if that doesn't work I will put plan b into action."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Selene giggled. "I think I knew your father. I come back to this town every fifteen years. So there is a good chance I even knew your grandfather and grand mother. Which is kinda of scary" Selene giggled again as she thought about it. she gave him a wicked grin as though she knew something about his past. "Actually it might cause me to pay attentiopn to you more."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Troy's eyes widened. "Oh no, please tell me that my grandparents didn't tell you about the story when Chad dressed me up like a girl... or showed you the pictures." Troy was freaking out now. What all dd she really know about him?
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Selene thought for a moment. "No....never." She lied. Now she knew and it wasn't one of the things she did know. Giving him a wink, she thought for a moment. "No...they were really nice humans. Your grandmother knew about our kind I think, I think at least she suspected. Cause she would always get worried about papercuts." selene explained. She smiled as she remembered along time ago and the style back then made her laugh. "But she did say she once dressed you up as a girl when you were a baby. she showed me pictures of that."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Troy hit his hand on his forehead. "Uhg. Well atleast I know why she always totally freaked out when I would fall and get hurt. Especially in front of this one group of pepo..." Troy trailed off and went into the memory "Holy crap! It was always Winry and Julius she would freak out over me getting hurt in front of." He chuckled "I find that a little on the ironic side."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Selene laughed as she thought about the younger him, it was true they were in town when he was there. "Yeah. Actually if I remember correctly, Winry wanted to kidnap you and raise her as her son." Selene joked, she knew that he would get a chuckle out of that. "Actually I plan on taking in a human child on day to show that vampires don't need to be afraid of humans. Though...I laughed when your grandmother freaked out when she saw Julius sparkle I think. He has a soft side."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"Oh dear lord. I feel sorry for myself if I was raised by Winry. Although on the good side I would have been one hot looking toddler." He laughed. Then kissing Selene's cheek he smiled. "I think that taking in a human child would be nice. But I would have loved to have seen my grandmothers face when she saw Julius sparkle. That would have been priceless."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic
Admin
Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:03 pm

turning her head for a moment. "Maybe you can. Adam is an old mage. Maybe he has a spell that allows you to see into my mind for a while." Selene smiled, if that were true she knew she could go through his mind. An evil grin appeared on her face again as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Actually I think she threw a book at his head. though when your grandfather got hurt she cooled off a bit when I healed him. He fell out off the roof I think. Can't remember what he was doing."
Back to top Go down
Ansley

Ansley

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 pm

"The day he fell off the roof was when he was trying to get my kite unstuck from the tree right there next to the house. He slipped and lost his balance. I had always wondered how come he didn't get hurt when he fell. Turns out my Angel gave him a little help. "He smiled. He loved how Selene had basically been with him his entire life but he just never knew it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy's House   Troy's House - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy's House
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next